27th February 2016, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a job in IT sector after completion of MCA and worked in different platform before?

Hi,

I am completed MCA and worked in different platform which is not related to IT. The current job is going to an end. Now i am looking for job in IT sector. Please help me what next step should i take.? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this. Thanks!

29th February 2016, 12:24 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job in IT sector after completion of MCA and worked in different platform before?

Yes it is possible for you to get a IT Job after the completion of MCA.
You need to appear for the Placement Drives of the IT companies of your choice.
MCA graduates with 60% marks throughout the career is eligible to appear for the Placement Drives of the various IT Companies.
If you can crack the Placement Drive then you will be eligible to work in the IT Companies.
So you need to appear for these Placement Drives.
24th April 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job in IT sector after completion of MCA and worked in different platform before?

Is it for me to get a job in it sector after completion of MCA 6yrs back and work in different platform I e in bank sector & I have 60% marks in SSC hsc & 58.44 % in graduation and 67% in MCA, suggest some thing so that I get job in it related jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?