30th April 2016, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to repeat if qualified in 12th RBSE with 78% marks?

Hello Everyone,
Can I repeat 12th from RBSE, if I have passed 12th this year with 78%? Kindly tell me is it possible or not? Waiting for your response.

2nd May 2016, 10:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to repeat if qualified in 12th RBSE with 78% marks?

I am sorry to say you that once you have qualified in the class 12th with passing marks, then you cannot repeat that class again after being passed out successfully from that class. RBSE Board offers supplementary examination for those candidates who cannot qualify in some subjects in class 12th to improve their marks by appearing in the said examination. If you have failed in any of the subjects, then you may give the supplementary examination to improve your marks.
2nd May 2016, 11:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Its not good to repeat the same class again. Its nothing but the loss of one important academic year. So if you are not satisfied by your current marks in 12th exams then you can apply for the improvement exams. In Improvement exams you can reappear in the exams for improving your marks.
Your current marks(78%) are good in intermediate class and you can go for the any bachelor degree curse on the basis of your 12th marks.
3rd May 2016, 12:02 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

yes sir it is possible but why you want to repeat class 12 th again as you passed already. There is of no use to repeat class 12th again. It was just wasting of your time and money as well.

If you want to improve your 12 th score then you can fill improvement form. By giving improvment exam you can able to improve your marks without repeating class again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?