14th September 2010, 05:10 PM
alis

Value of correspondence courses from indian institute of pharmaceutical marketing?

as i know that indian institute of pharmaceutical marketing college only providing a correspondence courses . so is there any scope with these type of correspondence courses ? actually i have done my b.pharm last year. now i m doing job as medical representative. but i m looking for MBA in pharma sector.

17th September 2010, 11:22 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Value of correspondence courses from indian institute of pharmaceutical marketing?

Yes its considered to be in the league of institutes like

India Institute of Finance Delhi
Bhartiya Vidhyapeeth Delhi
and also few IIMs.

So consider indian institute of pharmaceutical marketing for the correspondence course

If your working and want to get an MBA also then ofcourse part-time is a great option and i would say its a better option for you since your working. Go for it
17th September 2010, 11:44 PM
noproblem

Default Re: Value of correspondence courses from indian institute of pharmaceutical marketing?

It would be good if you do it out from reputed colleges such as IIM's or any other institute

You must go 4 correspondence MBA through Indian institute of pharmaceutical marketing

All the best
18th September 2010, 09:08 AM
subhash1206

yes you can join correspondense
course from this it is good
4th March 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

hello,I am a student of BBA final yr & i hv done D pharmacy also.I wana knw dt shud i go 4 simple MBA or MBA pharma management?I hv heard abt IIPM,lucknow. is it a college?Wt is d scope of dis course ?pls suggest m in big confusion
10th March 2011, 07:24 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Value of correspondence courses from indian institute of pharmaceutical marketing
It would be good if you do it out from reputed colleges such as IIM's or any other institute
You must go 4 correspondence MBA through Indian institute of pharmaceutical marketing

good luck
22nd April 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

i have done bsc in science now i want to do msc pharmaceutical chemistry am i eligible for it and which university provide distance learning courses for the same
23rd June 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

sir i am working in a reputated pharmaceutical company as a medical representative .For my bright future and managerial post it will be better to do correpondence course in pharmaceutical marketing
12th March 2014, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;821918]sir i am working in a reputated pharmaceutical company as a medical representative .For my bright future and managerial post it will be better to do correpondence course in pharmaceutical marketin

Hi of course you should go for it

But make it clear in pharma depends where you wanna go
So go ahead

Best of luck
15th May 2015, 11:52 PM
bablu kumar 121
Junior Member+

Yes its considered to be in the league of institutes like

India Institute of Finance Delhi
Bhartiya Vidhyapeeth Delhi
and also few IIMs.

So consider indian institute of pharmaceutical marketing for the correspondence course

If your working and want to get an MBA also then ofcourse part-time is a great option and i would say its a better option for you since your working. Go for it
15th May 2015, 11:54 PM
bablu kumar 121
Junior Member+

hii

Value of correspondence courses from indian institute of pharmaceutical marketing
You must go 4 correspondence MBA through Indian institute of pharmaceutical marketi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?