15th October 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Which are the courses for higher studies in HAL Bangalore after diploma? What is the fee structure?

i am doing my diploma in aeronautical engineering i came to know through a source that there are courses for higher studies in hal banglore after the diploma. i wanted to know what all courses do they offer and what is the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore after completion of B.Com with 70% marks?
  2. Fee structure and importance of Diploma courses offered by IFBI?
  3. List of colleges which offer Advanced Diploma in Structure Design/Construction Management/Surveying in Bangalore? Course duration of these courses?
  4. What should I do for my higher studies to have a better job in future?
  5. Exams to be written to study future studies in abroad? Fee structure, scholarship and location details for higher studies in abroad?
  6. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Computer Application Diploma course in Bangalore?
  7. How should I pursue higher studies if completed 3 years Diploma in Astrology?
  8. Which higher studies course to do after Diploma in Ceramic Technology?
  9. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  10. What is the fee structure of Ayurveda Colleges in Bangalore?
  11. Which is the best suitable course for job oriented higher studies? List of qualifications and fee structure details?
  12. Available courses in US for candidates of B.Pharm in India? Fee structure of the courses?
  13. Best valued course with less fees after completing B.Tech? -- [New]
  14. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, bangalore -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma course in Bangalore?
  16. What is good after B.Pharmacy?
  17. Which university is best to do m.tech in correspondence in Bangalore?
  18. Can I get best jobs after Diploma or higher studies is necessary? What kind of job can I get after Diploma?
29th July 2016, 09:56 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which are the courses for higher studies in HAL Bangalore after diploma? What is the fee structure?

HAL , Bangalore offer numbers of Diploma , UG & PG courses.

HAL Offered Courses

UG
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- B.Sc (Aerospace Management)
- B.Tech (Aerospace Engineering)
- B.B.A. (Aviation)
- Advance Diploma In Aeronautical Engineering

PG
- M.Tech (Aerospace Engineering)
- M.B.A. (Aviation)

Job Opportunities
After completion of UG or PG courses , You have great career opportunity to be obsorbed in ISRO , Indian Air force , HAL , DRDO etc. You can also get job in private companies such as Atkins , Honeywell , Quest Technologies , BAL Systems etc. You may also get job in airlines such as Jet Airways , Air India , Indian Airlines , Indigo , Fly Emirates etc.

Fees Structure
- Average Tuition Fee per year Rs.1 to 1.5 Lakh.
- Hostel Fee , Exam Fee , Mess Fee , Library Fee are payable extra.
- Estimated Fee per year : 2 to 2.5 Lakh

Application Procedure For HAL
- Apply Online through CUCET website : www.cucet16.ac.in
- Register online yourself.
- Submit hard copy of submission when appearing for admission.

CUCET Admission Important Dates
- CUCET Result Declaration : 17/06/2016
- 1st List of Admission : 19/06/2016
- Verification of Documents for 1st List Admission : 24/06/2016
- Last Date of Fees Payment : 29/06/2016
- 2nd List of Admission : 29/06/2016
- Verification of Documents for 2nd List of Admission : 04/07/2016
- Last Date of Fees Payment : 05/07/2016
- Commencement of Class : 07/07/2016
25th June 2018, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the courses for higher studies in HAL Bangalore after diploma? What is the fee structure?

1. Which one has the better career prospects B Tech in Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering ?
2. Whether HAL conducts B Tech in Aeronautical Engineering ?
3. Whether HAL conducts an Integrated course on B Tech in Aeronautical Engineering and Certificate course on Aircraft Maintenance Engineering ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?