23rd August 2014, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Scope of Master's in Planning for Civil engineer?

sir...i have done my b.tech (civil engg)..and now i wana go to master in planing in infrastructure...bt i hve lot of confusion for this master degree...due to its scope..bec i hv civl engg.but this is a different field as a aircth. than i hv confused to this pg degree..so u ..guid me and tel me scope of master of planing (infrat.)...for b.ch civil engg.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Master's in Planning for Civil engineer? -- [New]
  2. What is the future of B.Tech Planning?
  3. List of universities offering masters in Germany? I'm a civil engineer with 65% marks
  4. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  5. MA masters in construction management from nicmar, eligibility and fee structure?
  6. Is there any scope for banking in this coming future? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to pursue masters in B.Tech Biotechnology? I am planning to apply abroad
  8. How to get admission in M.E Geotechnical engineering in LD college of engineering
  9. Universities in UK that offer Masters in international relations course? Scope of this course?
  10. Bachelor Engineering in Robotics & Automation is good for future?
  11. Which has better scope, MS in Germany or UK?
  12. Any scope for a Civil Engineer in Indian Army, Navy or others? Which exams to answer in order to get there? Date of entrance exams?
  13. Which country has better scope in masters in Civil Engineering, USA or Canada?
  14. Working in EPC company as a Production Planning Engineer and want to shift to teaching profession : Is my decision good? Future scope of a lecturer?
  15. What is the scope for B.E civil engineer in IES?
  16. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  17. Is there any scope for B.Tech Mechanical engineer in India?
  18. Scope of Masters in Civil Engineering in USA? Which university is good for this course?
19th May 2017, 11:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of Master's in Planning for Civil engineer?

Scope of Master's in Planning for Civil Engineers:

As you are from Civil Engineering background, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to do this Master's in Planning Course after Graduation.

The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this course is "Bachelor Degree" in concerned stream from a recognized university.

You may be allocated to work under the following departments,

> Transportation Planning

> Environmental Planning

> Energy System Planning

> Economic Development Planning

> Urban Designing....etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?