1st January 2011, 01:33 PM
krishan vir

Working in EPC company as a Production Planning Engineer and want to shift to teaching profession : Is my decision good? Future scope of a lecturer?

I am a BE (Mechanical) and presently, working in an EPC company as a Production Planning Engineer but now, I want to land up in teaching profession (Lecturer, Mechanical). So could you please guide me about my decision and future scope as a lecturer?

12th January 2011, 04:03 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Working in EPC company as a Production Planning Engineer and want to shift to teaching profession : Is my decision good? Future scope of a lecturer?

hi friend,
as you say that tou want to became a lecturer so,for this you must have done master degree programme from which subject you want to became a lecturer.
18th June 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Working in EPC company as a Production Planning Engineer and want to shift to teaching profession : Is my decision good? Future scope of a lecturer?

I am a B.E(ECE) graduate (2003 batch).I was working as a lecturer for 2 years.Later I worked as a software engineer (java)for 8 months.After that I got married and I was not able to continue my job for the past 4 years.Now I want to work.Whether i should continue lecturer job or software engineer job?which will be apt for me?
uma
19th August 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am working as a production planning engineer in an MNC company for last one year.. Now there are chances to change to other departments like production engineer, process engineer or quality engineer. If i choose any of those posts,will it be a right decision or not.. Please help me to take decision..
20th August 2011, 03:05 PM
Mechanical Rai

Exclamation Re: Working in EPC company as a Production Planning Engineer and want to shift to teaching profession : Is my decision good? Future scope of a lecturer?

it good that you want to shift to other department to improve your skill. but it is better to become master in one field than becoming a jack of all field. your decision is good. it is better you should shift to a national company and work for long time. this will help you a lot.
thanks
22nd September 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

how was the scope for Mechanical planning engineer
5th October 2011, 07:58 PM
Mechanical Rai

Red face Re: Working in EPC company as a Production Planning Engineer and want to shift to teaching profession : Is my decision good? Future scope of a lecturer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.E(ECE) graduate (2003 batch).I was working as a lecturer for 2 years.Later I worked as a software engineer (java)for 8 months.After that I got married and I was not able to continue my job for the past 4 years.Now I want to work.Whether i should continue lecturer job or software engineer job?which will be apt for me?
uma
it will be really a very challenging job for you to get back as software engineer. it is better for you to work as lecturer.
all the best
31st January 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma mechanical and working as a marketing engineer and i want to make my career in piping engineering. Please advice.
14th August 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a diploma mechanical and working as a marketing engineer and i want to make my career in piping engineering. Please advice.
Pls do some piping engg courses or try to go to some open houses where they will make u as piping engrs but the 2nd option seems to be difficult so better try the 1st one!
7th January 2013, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

howz the future of production planning engineer in structural
company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?