4th January 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Any scope for a Civil Engineer in Indian Army, Navy or others? Which exams to answer in order to get there? Date of entrance exams?

good afternoon sir,sir is there is any major scope to civil engineer in indian navy,army and any other...? which exam we have to prepare for this...? when this exams are conducted...?

10th January 2011, 05:23 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any scope for a Civil Engineer in Indian Army, Navy or others? Which exams to answer in order to get there? Date of entrance exams?

hello,

The indian army also requires civil engineers.For joing the indian army you can join directly through university scheme,for this there is no written exam,they will call you up for the SSB interview if you apply for the application,

If you can clear this,you can join the indian army.Normally once a year two times are done.You can regularly check in the employment news.

regards,
yash
26th January 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any scope for a Civil Engineer in Indian Army, Navy or others? Which exams to answer in order to get there? Date of entrance exams?

is there job for civil engineer in indian army if yes,what are the requirements of it and how to achieve it?
29th March 2011, 10:18 PM
sumit9897gaur

As you Are enquirying about specially civil engineering entry so i would like to know you that You can appear for

UES(university entry scheme):

UES (Final Year) – Born between 02 Jul 86 and 01 Jul 92 – Not below 19 years and not over 25 years.
UES (Pre-Final Year) – Born between 02 Jul 87 and 01 Jul 93 – Not below 18 years and not over 24 years.

Another mode of Examination is
TGC(Technical Graduates Course):

This entry is only for engineering graduates:

Engineers : 57 posts (Civil-11, Electrical-8, Mechanical-8, Computer Science-5, Telecom-10, Electronics-06, IT-4, Production-3, Architecture-1, Food Tech./ Bio-Tech. – 1)
1st April 2011, 12:28 AM
asishkumar

hii

scope for a Civil Engineer in Indian Army, Navy or others
You can appear for
UES (Final Year) – Born between 02 Jul 86 and 01 Jul 92 – Not below 19 years and not over 25 years.
UES (Pre-Final Year) – Born between 02 Jul 87 and 01 Jul 93 – Not below 18 years and not over 24 years.
Another mode of Examination is
TGC(Technical Graduates Course):
This entry is only for engineering graduates:
Engineers : 57 posts (Civil-11, Electrical-8, Mechanical-8, Computer Science-5, Telecom-10, Electronics-06, IT-4, Production-3, Architecture-1, Food Tech./ Bio-Tech. – 1)
The indian army also requires civil engineers.For joing the indian army you can join directly through university scheme,for this there is no written exam,they will call you up for the SSB interview if you apply for the application,
If you can clear this,you can join the indian army.Normally once a year two times are done.You can regularly check in the employment news.

good luck
23rd April 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir .....good day you sir! i am studying third year civil engineering in trichy.my long desire is i want to become an engineer in
indian navy force.i scored 75% marks in higher secondary school educations.and i have an physical tall limit 167cm height..but i dont know how to join army and navy and air force at engineer ?if you can send reply into my id [email protected]
29th April 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i m a b.tch 1st yr student .......civil engg........hw cud i join indin army in my enggg profession
3rd May 2011, 04:21 PM

Arrow Re: Any scope for a Civil Engineer in Indian Army, Navy or others? Which exams to answer in order to get there? Date of entrance exams?

Dear Sir,

i am interested to join defiance sector plz guideline me to choice my career option. i an a civil engineer passed in mumbai university at june 2009 batch .
4th May 2011, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

sir, after getting selected in the SSB as a civil engineer...wat will be my duties and objectives in the Indian Army
18th June 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

what post we get after doing civil in army?
26th June 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I can join civil engineer 1 year. can i got job in air force?
6th August 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am third year diploma student in civil engineering so pleas guide me to how enter the indian army.
7th August 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

sir how to apply for ues n tgc????????????
9th August 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I am completed diploma in civil Engineer in 2010. How can join the Indian Navy.
Rahul Singh ( M-9899314591)
9th August 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

good afternoon sir. IS there any scheme to join indian air force after b tech civil engg
29th August 2011, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I AM COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN CIVIL. I LIKE TO JOIN INDIAN ARMY. YOU SAID THAT "UES" . HOW TO GET ENROLL FOR "UES". I HAVE COMPLETED MY DIPLOMA IN CIVIL ON 2010.
30th August 2011, 02:23 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of civil engineering you want to go for defense jobs..

For that you have to appear in exams like- CDSE(Combined defense service exam)
UES(University entry scheme)

after qualifying the exam they will call you for the SSB..
Which is a 5 days interview..
If you able to clear the interview then you will get a chance to join in defense sector in lieutenant post..
So, go for it..
All the best..
22nd September 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am third year civil engineering student so please guied me how to apply indian army, airforce? And date of entrance exame?.
8th October 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i m 2nd yrs civil engineering student.if i get job in military,it will be ssc or full time commision?plz help me.
14th October 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,
i am studying 3rd civil engg in bagalkot ..... i m very much interested to join in INDIAN army ... i don't know which entrance exam i hve 2 write.. so plz sir its my request to guide me
THANK YOU!!!
30th October 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Hey, can you tell of how to apply for UES
30th November 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=sumit9897gaur;482614]As you Are enquirying about specially civil engineering entry so i would like to know you that You can appear for

i m a diploma holder pass out in 2008 can i also aplly for this job
1st December 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

some what good
9th December 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

starting salary how much for an gruate engineers from any courses...? i'll be very proud if i'am indian army,navy.
contact 08437163813.Er. Taba Eta (civil engg).
1st January 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the role of civil engineer in army?
26th January 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
can i join indian Army or indian Navy after completing my civil engineering.
my year of passing is 2012.
n my year of birth is 1990
so plz guide me.
n plz tel me how i prepare for it???
25th June 2012, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, im likhil, doing pre final yer in civil engineering chennai.. could u tel me what kind of jobs that i can expect in OUR ARMY..
25th June 2012, 03:11 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir, im likhil, doing pre final yer in civil engineering chennai.. could u tel me what kind of jobs that i can expect in OUR ARMY..

You can appear for the CDS (Combined Defense Service) exam in oreder to join the Indian Navy..

Eligibility Criteria For CDS

In order to appear for the CDS exam you need to fulfill the following criterion :-

1) You should be a graduate

2) You should be in the age limit of 19-23 years

Apart from these you should have good physical health and should have a perfect eyesight..

The exam shall be a 300 marks paper which will be divided into 3 sections :-

English
Basic Maths
General Knowledge

all the best..

13th July 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

sir i am ashwin of coimbatore, civil engineering student,in order to serve my nation and make my home and nation proud i should join in the army as an engineer. what shold i do for it ?i dont have anyone to guide me, so please guide me and make me to get the job.my email id [email protected] thanking you
6th September 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

sir ,iam studying 3rd civil engi in b-tech
when i complete my 4th year education i want a job in navy,army&arforce any one of them
please send reply me
[email protected]
3rd October 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

sir m in b.tech ist year civil branch being a girl can i apply for the job of civil engineers in army or ant other forces of india??
7th December 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

scope for girls civil engineers in Indian defense services???
9th December 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

sir ,I am student of b.tech civil engineering(final year),and I wana join indian army can uh plz tel me ,whn and which exm I hv to face to join the indian army
12th December 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

scope and jobs for an architect in Indian army, Indian AirForce?? For which exams i have to prepare?? I am short in height so is it matter in that case??
20th January 2013, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

I'm a pre-final year student. Vignesh . I av lot of interest in our defence teams viz army, navy , airforce if anyother also .... So pls pls tel me the entrance fa those exams wt r al required pls sir itz my kind request: .. And also my id - [email protected], plz suggest me
22nd January 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am in the third year of civil engineering(7th semester).Can I jion the Indian Army through the U E S for women?How can I apply and when will be the notification published?
27th January 2013, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a girl in 3rd yr of architecture and i want to join the indian air force aftr compliting the architecture plz tell me hw i apply for that..and is ther any entrance tests for that ?
9th February 2013, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am Gautam kumar from patna studying B-tech in 2nd year belongs to civil branch . I
want to join in indian ARMY for engineering
Post . Give me suggation , to get the good job.
Thanking you.
24th February 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

how could apply for indian army....
16th March 2013, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Iam doing my 3rd year btech in civil engineering,
what exams i have to attend to join in indian navy as a specialization in my btech course plz tell me....
23rd October 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

scope of civil engineer in indian defence
1st September 2014, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir is there scope for girls civl engineer indian army...wat is t entrance xam for tat sir...is it applicable to girls
31st October 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am NAINAR MOHAMMED from Tirunelveli(TN),i am doing my B.E civil engineering 2 yr now,my height is 171 cm & good physical health.
i also attended NDA exam,i want to join in Indian ARMY for the post of CIVIL engineer,give me suggestion to get the above specified post,how can I apply &when will be the notification published,my MAIL ID is [email protected], Thanking you
6th January 2017, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I join indian army or navy or airforce during my fourth semester of civil engineering. If so please guide me the exams to write because I am very interested in serving my country
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?