28th August 2011, 11:15 PM
naveen1239

Which has better scope, MS in Germany or UK?

Hello everyone,
I have 2.5 yrs of exp as a design engineer. nw im planning to do my MS in Germany or UK..could somebody please tell me which one better and which courses has a better scope

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  2. Which has better scope, MS in Germany or UK?
  3. Scope of BDS in Germany? Is it compulsory to learn German language to study in Germany? List of universities providing dental courses in English?
  4. Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical student for doing MS in Germany? Does each university in Germany has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany? Does each university has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?
  6. What is the scope of doing Ph.D in Germany after doing M.Sc Biochemistry?
  7. What is the scope of biochemistry in Pakistan, UK, Germany, Chine, India?
  8. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  9. In which country can I do further studies after 12th?
  10. What is the scope after completing MSc Mechanics from Germany Colleges?
  11. List of colleges offering BS(Genetic Engineering) in Germany? Total fee expenses and scope of this course? -- [New]
  12. What is the scope of M.Pharmacy in Germany? Procedure to apply for scholarship? Tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  13. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  14. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  15. Is there any scope in aerospace engineering? I want to do Aerospace engineering in USA or France or Germany
  16. What are the scopes available for biotech in Germany and London? List of the top colleges in Germany and London for the same? I am in B.Sc, 2nd year with biotech stream
  17. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
15th October 2017, 01:39 PM
narim.

Default Re: Which has better scope, MS in Germany or UK?

It is good to study MS in Germany.

In UK, many International students visit and study MS course since it is just 1 year course in UK and easy to complete.

By doing MS in UK (just 1 year course), it is tough to get jobs when you come back to India.

But if it is Germany, it is not 1 year. Moreover there are so many people I saw who completed MS in Germany and doing jobs in India.

If it is Germany, you will also get Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?