26th August 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a permanent job after B.Sc? Is it necessary to complete M.Sc to get a perfect job?

WE can have a permanent job after the completing bsc?
After bsc can i choose job field or complete msc for a perfect job?

Related Questions:
8th October 2015, 02:59 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a permanent job after B.Sc? Is it necessary to complete M.Sc to get a perfect job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
WE can have a permanent job after the completing bsc?
After bsc can i choose job field or complete msc for a perfect job?

Yes you can get a permanent job after your graduation in science. There are more jobs for graduates in government sectors.
The aspirant can apply for government banking jobs like Clerks and Probationary Officer. The IBPS is conducting examination for all the nationalised banks in India. The eligibility will be a graduation in any discipline. There are lot of coaching classes also available, you can avail one and study well to get a job. The competition is very high.
You can apply for a job in Railways that is also a permanent job. The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is the one which conducts the examinations. There will be notifications in the RRB website or advertisement in the news papers. There will be a written test and interview.
There are also many government public sector undertakings recruit people for their companies. You can check the website of the companies and avail the same. Sometimes there will be examinations before recruitment.
There are many jobs in state government departments. The state government will recruit people for the vacancies through their recruiting agencies. Each state will have different exams like in Tamil Nadu there will be TNPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?