1st August 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for 35 years old in private sector?

For 35 years old graduate are there any job opportunities available any type of private sector job fields?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in private sector after graduating in Law? Possible designation and salary?
  2. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  3. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  4. Best government colleges in Delhi which have the best faculty along with good placements? What is the fee structure?
  5. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  6. How much package can I get after passing Chemical Engineering from HBTI Kanpur?
  7. Job opportunities in government and private sector after B.E ECE?
  8. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc physics in government as well as private sector?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  10. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  11. What are the various jobs available for Electronics and Communication Engineering Freshers?
  12. What type of jobs will I get after doing BSc physics
  13. Job opportunities for BVSC graduates in private sector?
  14. Private job opportunities for simply graduate? -- [New]
  15. Scope after doing economics hons. from DU? opportunities in private sector jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  17. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  18. Job opportunities for B.Tech(CSE) student in Private and Government sectors?
8th October 2015, 02:43 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for 35 years old in private sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For 35 years old graduate are there any job opportunities available any type of private sector job fields?

You can get many jobs in private sector. But you have not mentioned about your qualifications and experience.
If you are a graduate you can get a job in BPOs. The age limit in many of the companies is 35 years, so you can join. You can work as Sales Representative in the FMCG sector. The salary in the field is better than some other fields. The opportunities in the field are more if you work hard.
The aspirant can work as counter sales representative in leading shops, jewellery, textile showrooms, electronic shops, mobile phone shops, gadget shops etc. Many foreign brands have showroom in India they need only graduates for their showroom. The salary will also very attractive in the industry.
The aspirant can work in the private manufacturing companies there are many vacancies for the graduates in administration, stores and other departments. The experience you have is also useful when you search the job in the same line.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?