27th August 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering if scored 32 in one of the subjects of 10th standard?

Hi frnds pls help me I have been completed s.s.l.c.and p.uc.secand year and diploma in civil engidiploma in fire and industrial safety., bt in 10th class in one subject I got 32 score can I possible to further as a diploma in civil engineering pls help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  2. How to do civil engineering course in diploma after passing 10th?
  3. Can I join diploma in civil engineering after completing 10th?
  4. Can I do civil engineering after passing 10th? I have scored 78.5%
  5. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  6. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  7. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  8. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  9. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  10. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  11. Diploma courses in mechanical engineering? Which subjects are included in this course?
  12. How to get admission for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in civil engineering diploma
  13. Subjects included in Diploma in Civil Engineering after 10th?
  14. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  16. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  17. Which are the colleges in Pune University? I have completed civil engineering diploma with 66.25%
  18. Diploma in Automobile after 10th standard with 35% marks and study gap of 4 years?
8th September 2014, 05:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering if scored 32 in one of the subjects of 10th standard?

If you have passed your 10th standard in all subjects from a recognised board, then you are eligible to pursue the diploma course.

To get admission in the Diploma course, you need to appear for the Diploma entrance exam which is conducted by the state government for the students who had completed 10th standard and who wish to get admission in the diploma course.

After qualifying the entrance exam, based on your rank, a seat will be allotted to you in the particular college. Then you can join in the Diploma course in that college.

As I said above that if you had qulaified in all the subjects of your 10th standard, you are eligible to pursue the Diploma course, else first you need to qualify in your 10th standard, then you are eligible to pursue the Diploma course.
8th June 2015, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering if scored 32 in one of the subjects of 10th standard?

I have passed icse exams recently with 48 % can I am interested in doing diploma in civil plz suggest me something worth
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?