14th July 2013, 08:37 PM
AG007

Which are the colleges in Pune University? I have completed civil engineering diploma with 66.25%

hello sir
My name Ashish Gharjare.
i complited in civil engineering diploma in2013 so plz I have scored 66.25% in civil diploma. please suggest me collages in pune university

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the external engineering colleges in Pune? I have completed my 10+3 year civil diploma with 50%
  2. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Which are the colleges in Pune approved by AICTE and DEC? I have completed diploma in civil engineering
  4. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  5. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of polytechnics in Mumbai and Pune offering Diploma in Civil Engineering? Percentage required to get admission?
  7. List of colleges/universities offering part time degree college in Civil Engineering?
  8. Information about engineering colleges in Pune? What is the fee structure? I have completed diploma in E&TC engineering
  9. Cutoff of 2nd year civil engineering in pune university?
  10. Merit list for direct 2nd year admission after diploma in Civil Engineering in Pune Engineering Colleges?
  11. How to do diploma civil engineering after completing BSc Microbiology?
  12. Colleges offering admission in B.Tech for Diploma holder in Civil Engineering completed from IGNOU? -- [New]
  13. Cutoff lists for engineering colleges in Pune? I have completed diploma
  14. Which engineering colleges can I get after passing 10th with 70.62%? What is the ranking of Pune University?
  15. What are the options in Pune after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering? Names of the colleges?
  16. Colleges considering students of Diploma Civil for B.Tech course?
  17. Which is the best Polytechnic for doing diploma in Civil Engineering? Top 10 preferable branches in top colleges? Should I go for Ahmedabad Polytechnic or MS University for Civil Engineering diploma?
  18. What's the scheduled date for next GPSC exam of Civil engineering? I've completed Civil Engineering from Pune university and belongs to Surat
8th November 2015, 01:41 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the colleges in Pune University? I have completed civil engineering diploma with 66.25%

List of colleges

Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering
Pune, Maharashtra, India

Genba Sopanrao Moze College of Engineering
Pune, Maharashtra, India

College of Engineering
Pune, Maharashtra, India

Maharashtra Academy of Engineering
Pune, Maharashtra, India

Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune
Pune, Maharashtra, India

Vidya Pratishthan's College of Engineering
Pune, Maharashtra, India

Sinhgad College of Engineering
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?