27th August 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Is there facility to part time PhD in Statistics or Bio Statistics or Clinical Statistics?

I want a part time phd in statistics or bio statistics or clinical research
please give the fee amount . Is any facility to study in uttar pradesh

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is in more demand between Ph.D in Statistics and Ph.D in Applied Statistics?
  2. Where to do PhD in statistics in India? In which all exams to appear?
  3. What are the research Programs in Statistics? Previous question papers of PhD Statistics of Central University?
  4. Is there any scope in career with B.Sc Statistics? What to do after B.Sc. Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Difference between Ph.D in statistics and PhD in applied statistics in opportunity point of view?
  6. Which one is better for me between M.Sc in Statistics and Job after completion of B.Sc in Statistics?
  7. How to do PG in Agricultural Statistics or statistics after completing BSc Mathematics Honors
  8. Any reputed university from where i can get admission in p.hd with 53% in m.a.?
  9. What all benefits are there in MSc Statistics course? How many colleges have MSc Statistics department?
  10. Which one should I opt for between M.Phil, M.Tech or preparation for NET Exam after completion of M.Sc in Statistics? Does Ph.D in Statistics a good choice for me?
  11. Eligibility of M.Sc Statistics after B.Sc Mathematics?
  12. How to pursue a job as assistant professor of statistics in BBDNIIT, LKO after completing Ph.D in the subject of statistics?
  13. Which is the entrance exam for MSc statistics
  14. How may I do PhD after completing M.Sc statistics from Guntur (AP)?
  15. Required criteria to get admission for M.Com course in DU? Which Books to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?
  16. Can I do Ph.D after completing MSc statistics with 65%?
  17. What are the opportunities after completing BSc with statistics or statistics?
  18. How to register for Ph.D after completing M.Phil Statistics? Is there any relaxation for the entrance test for the Ph.D? What are the advantages of M.Phil while doing Ph.D?
28th July 2017, 07:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there facility to part time PhD in Statistics or Bio Statistics or Clinical Statistics?

Yes, there are several colleges that offer PhD in Statistics or Bio Statistics or Clinical Statistics course. Some of the colleges offer this course are,

>> IIMT University, Meerut

Ph. No: 0121 279 3500

Address: IIMT Nagar, "O" Pocket, Ganga Nagar Colony, Mawana Road, Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)

Click here for More Details

>> Shobhit University

Ph. No: +91 120 427 1655

Address: Shobhit University House, A-87, Sector-57, Noida

Email: [email protected]

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?