3rd September 2014, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification required for Assam Civil Service exam? How and when to apply?

I want to know what is the minimum qualification is required for assam cvil service exam,and how can i apply for it,and when the next exam will be held ?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum qualification required for Assam Civil Service exam? How and when to apply?
  2. Minimum qualification required for Assam Civil Services exam? How to apply for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What's the minimum qualification required for entrancing in Assam civil service study?
  4. What is the minimum qualification required for Assam civil service study?
  5. What is the qualification required to apply for assam civil service exam?
  6. Can I apply for Assam civil service exam after completion of my B.Com? What percentage is required for appearing in Assam civil service exam?
  7. How to appear for Assam Civil Services exam? What is the minimum qualification to appear for this exam?
  8. Minimum qualification for Assam Civil Services exam?
  9. Qualification required for Assam Civil Service?
  10. Can a CA student apply for Civil services exam? Minimum qualification required for the same?
  11. When is then next Assam Police Service Exam? Minimum education qualification required for the job?
  12. Minimum qualifications and percentage required to join the Assam Police?
  13. Can i go for Assam Civil service? What is the minimum qualification for that?
  14. What's the minimum qualification for Assam civil services?
  15. When is the next exam of Assam Police Service? Qualification required for it? -- [New]
  16. Details regarding Assam civil service examination? What is its syllabus?
  17. Minimum Qualification to appear for Assam Civil Services Exam?
  18. Details regarding Assam civil services examination? Which other career option I can choose after completing MA from Geography apart from teaching?
4th September 2014, 11:36 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum qualification required for Assam Civil Service exam? How and when to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know what is the minimum qualification is required for assam cvil service exam,and how can i apply for it,and when the next exam will be held ?

The Minimum qualification which is needed to apply for the Assam Civil Service exam is that the candidate should have got a Citizenship in India and the age limit which is needed to be satisfied by the candidate is that for General category candidate they should have 21-30 years of age and for SC/ST candidate they should have 21-35 years of age and for OBC it is 21-33 years of age.Regarding the education qualification needed for the exam it is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the Assam Civil Service exam and the candidates are selected though:

>> Preliminary Exam

>> Main exam

You can apply for the exam by visiting the official site of Assam Civil Service at http://apsconline.gov.in/home.htm

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?