1st September 2014, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I give CSAT right now being B.Tech student?

I am graduate in diploma in computer engineering,now i am doing b.tech in computer engineering. can i give CSAT exam?

5th September 2014, 02:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give CSAT right now being B.Tech student?

No, you cannot appear for the CSAT exam being a B.Tech student. To be eligible to appear for the CSAT exam, the minimum educational qualification required is completion of graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The concerned University should be approved by University Grants Commission (UGC).

CSAT stands for Civil Services Aptitude Test. The following is the eligibility criteria required to appear for the CSAT exam :-

Eligibility Criteria :-

Educational Qualification :-
You must have completed the graduation degree rrom a recognised university to be eligible to appear for the CSAT exam.

Age Limit :-
Minimum age limit is of 21 years and maximum age limit is of 30 years required to appear for the CSAT exam. Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is applicable as per the government rules.

Nationality :-
You must be a citizen of India.

No. of Attempts :-
-->General : 4
-->OBC : 7
-->SC/ST : No Limit

Since you have not completed your graduation degree, you are not eligible to appear for the CSAT exam. After completion of the graduation degree from a recognised university , you are eligible to appear for the CSAT exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?