14th May 2015, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in AIIMS entrance exam to get admission in Post Graduation in Neurology?

Hello friends,
I want to do Post Graduation in Neurology in AIIMS.
So, I want to know what is the minimum rank
should I get in the entrance exam so I can get admission?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Neurology in Post Graduation at AIIMS? Cutoff marks required for admission?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in AIIMS? Cutoff rank required for admission?
  3. What should I do to study Neurology in Post Graduation after completing MBBS?
  4. Eligibility to appear in NIMHANS Ph.D in Neurology entrance exam for a candidate who has secured 58% in MD(Neurology)?
  5. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  6. How much percentage is required in post graduation to get admission for B.Ed course?
  7. Normal cutoff for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? What is the general higher score?
  8. List of Universities with fee structure which offer M.Sc in Neurology in Maharashtra? Procedure and entrance exam to get admission?
  9. Age criteria of AIIMS MBBS exam 2015
  10. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for SC student?
  11. Coaching classes for preparation of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in Nagpur, Bhopal, Kota and Bangalore? Tips for preparation and minimum marks required to qualify AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  12. How to take admission in IIT Kanpur in Ph.D? What is the percentage required in post graduation to appear for the exam?
  13. Past 5 years cutoff of AIIMS MBBS exam? What could be the expected cutoff for AIIMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which course is best to go for higher studies?
  15. Can I do MD Neurology after having MSc Neurology?
  16. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to study MCA in Anna University? Suitable books for preparation?
  17. Should I have to appear in NEET to study MBBS in AIIMS?
  18. How to do masters in Physiotherapy neurology? List of the colleges for MPT Neurology in USA and UK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?