7th July 2011, 05:47 PM
sagar2510

List of the good MBA colleges in Mumbai and Pune which can I get through MH CET after securing 13627 rank under state?

hey i hav got 83 marks in mh mba cet n my rank is 13627 in mh state....
i prefer to get admission in a gud clg in mumbai or pune...my home university is solapur-kolhapur...
pllllllzzzzzzzzz suggest me d clgs where i can get admission fr tyhis year (2011-12)

Related Questions:
  1. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  2. Colleges in Pune and Mumbai universities through MAH MBA CET based on OBC Category Rank -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Does this valuable for me to gain a SAP certification being a non IT Engineer?
  4. What's the highest and lowest merit for this year in Gorakhpur(U.P)?
  5. MFT entrance exam study material? Names of the reference books which are to be preferred?
  6. How may I know the AIEEE and CET cut off list for admission in best colleges of Mumbai and Pune?
  7. Top MBA IT colleges in Mumbai and Pune which consider MHT CET score?
  8. Which course is better between MS and M.Tech? Which one is better of doing MS in India and Abroad?
  9. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra?
  10. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
  11. PGDM colleges in Pune and Mumbai which provides admission through MHT-CET?
  12. List of best Engineering Colleges in Mumbai and Pune through MHCET?
  13. Can i get into top 10 colleges of Pune after scoring 77 marks in MAH MBA CET? Which are the good colleges in Pune?
  14. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 64.38 percentile in MBA-CET at Pune? -- [New]
  15. List of the colleges offering pharma MBA in Mumbai and Pune?
  16. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  17. List of good colleges offering MBA or PGDIM in Distance Learning in Pune and Mumbai?
  18. Good colleges for MBA in Mumbai and Pune? My score is 78
7th July 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the good MBA colleges in Mumbai and Pune which can I get through MH CET after securing 13627 rank under state?

Good mba colleges in pune for SC candidate with CET score of 65in Maharashtra?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?