16th April 2015, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to any of the post graduation course when I have not scored 50% marks in Graduation?

I have given my final year exams for B.com. All postgraduate courses require 50% marks in graduation.I wont be able to get 50% marks in my graduation . Can you advice me any post graduate course in any field such as banking , finance,journalism, travel and tourism or aviation that I can pursue and the course which is job oriented.?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  2. How to apply for PO on the basis of Post Graduation? I have scored 53% in graduation
  3. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or any other IT company?
  4. Can I apply for B.Ed on the basis of Post Graduation?
  5. Am I eligible for PO Exams having scored 56% in Graduation and 62% in Post Graduation?
  6. Am I eligible for infosys after scoring 59.2% in 10th, 93.5% in intermediate
  7. Am I eligible to apply for a job in companies like TCS Infosys Wipro?
  8. Am i eligible to appear in UPTET? I've less than 50% marks in graduation but attained more than 50% marks in both post graduation and B.Ed
  9. How to join B.Ed course after completing PG?
  10. How much percentage is required in post graduation to get admission for B.Ed course?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for post graduation course in good Universities with 56% marks in Graduation?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission for post graduation course in good Universities with 56% marks in Graduation?
  13. Am I eligible to appear for UGC exam after scoring 46% in graduation and 52% in Post Graduation? I am from General Category
  14. Am I eligible for Bank Probationary after scoring 47% marks in Graduation and 62% marks in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?
  16. Will I be eligible to appear for B.Ed course having scored 53% marks in Post Graduation and 49% in Graduation?
  17. List of Universities where I can do Ph.D with 47% marks in Hindi Post Graduation?
  18. Am I eligible for any software company after scoring 66% aggregate
17th April 2015, 08:35 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to any of the post graduation course when I have not scored 50% marks in Graduation?

There are so many recognized universities in India which provides admission to those candidates who have secured less than 50% marks in graduation because there is no such rule made by the government that is why many government recognized universities are there which offers admission to such candidates and you are required not to worry about your admission because you can easily get master's degree course in a reputed university.

I have listed some universities which will definitely provide you admission :

01. Barkatullah University - Bhopal - Madhya Pradesh.
02. Bhoj Open University - Bhopal - Madhya Pradesh.
03. Disha Institute of Management
04. Balaji Institute of Modern Management
05. Goa Institute of Management
06. Alliance Business Academy
07. Global Institute of Management Science

So these are the reputed institutes and universities and you can choose any one of these and above mentioned universities do not conduct entrance examination and provide master's degree courses such as MBA, M.Sc, MCA, MA etc. on scholarship basis for candidates belonging to reserved category - SC/ST/OBC etc. that is why you have a big opportunity and you can choose any college listed under the recognition of these universities and get admission.

Job oriented course may be MBA for you because there are various subjects to choose as specialization whereas you can not go for other master's degree if your background of education is not relevant so MBA will be the best master's degree for your career and you can apply for various jobs in both private and government field.
17th April 2015, 08:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to any of the post graduation course when I have not scored 50% marks in Graduation?

There are some Universities which accept less than 50% marks for admission in post graduation courses. You can apply for GMAT if you are interested in MBA course. GMAT is the test which doesn't require 50% marks for admission in post graduation in management admission. There are many colleges in India which accept GMAT scores. All you have to do is get an excellent score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?