7th September 2014, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus of AEC entrance exam?

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and I need Syllabus of AEC entrance exam
Thanking you advance for positive response.

Sincerely

Ahmed Perbhiz

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff marks for TGC(AEC)?
  2. Airforce: results of 77 AEC & 49 SSC?
  3. Last year cutoff marks for each branches in AEC? How much marks are required for admission?
  4. Scopes after completing master in Psychology? What are the job prospects in this field with Masters Degree?
  5. BSNL TTA previous years question papers for last 10 years?
  6. What is the syllabus for Spanish Language entrance exam?
  7. Is there any chance to get a seat in AEC, JEC, JIST in Electrical, Civil or Mechanical branch?
  8. What is the question paper pattern for technical AEC(L) placement commission in technical branch
  9. What is the syllabus of M.Com entrance exam?
  10. What is the syllabus for combined entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam
  11. List of polytechnic colleges which are the approved by AICTE in Civil Engineering in Agar Mathura Meerut?
  12. Question papers of MA entrance exam? Syllabus of MA entrance exam?
  13. Is there any chance to get a seat in AEC, JEC or JIST in Electrical, civil or Mechanical branch?
  14. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai
  16. Is the entrance exam for M.Com compulsory for everyone? What is the syllabus?
  17. Am I eligible for the recruitment in IAF like Fast Track Selection, SSC, AEC after completing MCA course?
  18. Will I get AEC or JEC for B.E after scoring 1243 in engineering? I have got 132 in CEE
4th March 2018, 10:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of AEC entrance exam?

Syllabus of AEC Entrance Examination in the stream of Electronics and Telecommunication is as follows. Some of the important concepts are,

<> Microprocessors

<> Digital Circuits

<> Electronics Devices and Circuits

<> Network Theorem

<> VLSI

<> Signals and Systems

<> Digital Signal Processing

<> Wave Propagation

<> Communication Systems

<> Analog Devices
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?