23rd March 2011, 10:09 PM
sunilshagun

Which course is the best for in graduation after completing Maths, Accounts, Business Studies, Economics and English in 12th?

I have Maths,Accounts,Business studies,Economics,and English in class 12.
What course is best in Graduation for me.

23rd July 2011, 12:29 AM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course is the best for in graduation after completing Maths, Accounts, Business Studies, Economics and English in 12th?

Hi dear,
There are many courses available now for commerce,economics subject as one.
1.BMS (Bachelor of management studies)
2.B.Com(Bachelor of commerce)
3.BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) the you can mba FOR ALL THESE COURSES IN YOUR MASTER DEGREE.
Best Wishes.
24th July 2011, 08:23 AM
Muditaga

Default Re: Which course is the best for in graduation after completing Maths, Accounts, Business Studies, Economics and English in 12th?

as you are from commerce stream you can do CA , company secretary(CS) . I recognise you to do CS.From this course you would be secretary in a company.
8th September 2011, 12:23 AM
Gabrielle Gryffindor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilshagun View Post
I have Maths,Accounts,Business studies,Economics,and English in class 12.
What course is best in Graduation for me.
There are many options open for you. You can go for -

a. B.COM(H) -
I say B.Com(h) as you have maths as one of your subjects. This makes you eligible for B.Com(h) from any college offering this course affiliated to central university.

b. B.COM(PASS) -
If you just want to have a bachelors degree, then B.Com(p) is a good option.

c. BBS -
This is one of the new and demanding courses.This degree( Bachelor in Business Studies) provides the better job opportunities and is a challenging course. It has got a lot of exposure to practical business fields and is becoming a choice for new 12th pass outs.

d. BBA -
If you are interested in a bachelor's degree in management field, BBA is an open option for you.

e. CA, CS & CWA-
CA(Chartered Accountant) is a professional degree that is being done by many students of commerce stream. It mainly specializes in accountancy field and has works like chief accountant or auditor in a company.
CS(Company Secretary) is done by those who are interested in going in Corporate Law field. You can be a legal adviser in a company.
CWA(Cost & Work Accountant) deals with Cost Accounts in a company. It is one of the important courses offered in commerce stream.

f. B.A ECONOMICS(H) -
This is the best course for you if you are interested in the economics. It is one of the demanding and challenging courses available to students with economics as a subject.
18th April 2012, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

which course is better in graduation after completing ECO., ACCOUNTANCY, BUSINESS STUDY, HINDI, ENGLISH ?
18th April 2012, 12:52 PM

Location: KANGVAI BAZAR, CHURACHANDPUR DISTRICT-795128, MANIPUR STATE

The best course according to your subjects would be the folowing:

(i) B.COM (3 YEARS COURSE)
(II) M.COM (3 YEARS COURSE AFTER B.COM)
(III) BBA (3 YEARS COURSE)
(IV) MBA ( 3 YEARS COURSE AFTER BBA)
18th April 2012, 02:02 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Bachelor of Business Administration is best course with these subjects.

Bachelor of Business Administration is 3 yrs under graduate level course of Business Management.

You can get good job in PRIVATE or GOVT sector companies if you do this course from good and reputed institution.

But if you want to grow in your career to a higher position than doing MBA after completing
the BBA is very good option.

Most of Reputed Institution/universities offering BBA course take Entrance Examination for admitting candidates into their courses.

Minimum Eligibility for applying in the Entrance Examination

50% to 60% marks in 10+2 or equivalent qualification.

Entrance Exams Pattern
  • English
  • General Awareness
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • Reasoning.

Selection Process include

1.Entrance exam
2.12th class marks
3.Group Discussion
and
4.Interview.

IMPORTANT INSTITUTES OF BBA

1,DELHI UNIVERSITY
2,GURU GOBIND SINGH INDRAPRASTHA UNIVERSITY DELHI
3,NMINS,MUMBAI
4,SYBIOSIS CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT STUDIES , PUNE
5,AMITY UNIVERSITY
6,SP JAIN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, MUMBAI
3rd July 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to opt for ca with there subjects : economics,commerce,accounts and english ?
16th July 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to doing job but i m in 12 now then what i want to do b.com,bba??
9th May 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

What can I do with maths lit,acounting economics and business studies after grade 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?