27th November 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get more than 90% in 12th class with CBSE Board in Commerce stream?

how to get more than 90% in 12th cbse boards in commerce stream with subjects : english,accounts,economics,business studies and maths

Related Questions:
  1. Can I repeat 12th CBSE with Biology if pursuing BCA?
  2. Is it possible to join a private biology 12th class course along with a regular after passing 12th from CBSE with 62%(Commerce)?
  3. How to Get Good Marks in CBSE 12th Commerce Stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Download solved question papers of previous year for 12th Commerce CBSE Board exam
  5. Last 10 years question papers with solutions for class 12th commerce CBSE board
  6. Which are the best commerce courses and colleges in India? Can I do graduation in commerce if I have done 12th in Non Medical stream?
  7. How can I prepare to score more than 90% in 12th Commerce CBSE Board exam? Commerce syllabus for preparation?
  8. Can I change my stream from Commerce to Arts in CBSE 12th?
  9. Which board is better to score best percentile in 12th class between CBSE or MP board?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in any school of Mumbai if discontinue 12th CBSE from Ajman, UAE?
  11. Commerce model question papers of 12th CBSE Board exam
  12. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  13. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  14. How can I get admission to study 12th Commerce of CBSE Board privately?
  15. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  16. Can I get CBSE scholarship if secured 97% in 12th Board exam and pursuing B.Com along with ICAI? -- [New]
  17. What is the highest paid up job in commerce stream? I am a class 12th student
  18. Can I repeat class 12th after passing 12th CBSE board with 59%?
2nd December 2011, 09:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get more than 90% in 12th class with CBSE Board in Commerce stream?

Hello Friend,
Commerce is a high scoring stream in +2 in CBSE Board. Scoring 90% plus marks require a lot of effort from a student. The process actually starts from your school where the faculty members should guide you in the best possible manner, at home you have to manage your time effectively giving equal importance to every subject and if required you should take guidance from qualified tuition tutors.

Regards
5th December 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get more than 90% in 12th class with CBSE Board in Commerce stream?

iam unable to learn business and economics ...what should i do
8th December 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i find bst diffcult to understand n i cann`t cram thins so tell me what should i do ???????????
18th December 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

is 5 hrs enough for all subjects i mean 1 each
20th December 2011, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

how can i get good marks in english?? I'm very weak in it.
20th December 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

how i get more than 90% in commerce stream within 3 months?
20th December 2011, 08:39 PM

sir how can i learn b.s.,eco,i.p.,eng and acc.
22nd December 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

how to score more than 90 in all the subjects?
23rd December 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

My sylabus of a/c is not completed so what can i do how can prepared for more than 70 percent
26th December 2011, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

How can i get 90% marks in cbse
29th December 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i find bst diffcult to understand n i cann`t cram thins so tell me what should i do ???????????
hmm understand the sentance n write on ur own..tatz the best way 2 score high marks
1st January 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

can u guide me to get 90% in my boards ?how should i study,write pappers?
4th January 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

I am week in math and two month are left what can i do? Pls ans
4th January 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to get more than 90% in 12th class with CBSE Board in Commerce stream?

Quote:
iam unable to learn business and economics ...what should i do
m also a commerce student....n the same problem arises with me while studying b.s ......so as suggested by my teacher while learning keep a pen n copy with u n write watever u learn n make ur own notes................
7th January 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

i do not remember wat i learn so wat should i do but when i see the book then i think that i know every thing ?
7th January 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

but exams r so near and i dont have that much time to study so wat to do ?
7th January 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

how should i study can u give me some idea what to study first and wat at last and how ?
7th January 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

which subject should be studied first ?
31st January 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

the sub which u feel difficult can be studied 1st: nd it's always better 2 study all d subjects 2gethr.....1 or 2 4m each sub..............
18th February 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

how can i consume good marks in 12th, specially in maths?
15th March 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Iam vry weak in computer science..i dont know wat to do?
7th April 2012, 02:15 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to get more than 90% in 12th class with CBSE Board in Commerce stream?

Hi

CBSE (Central Board in Secondary Education) organizes the All India board examinations every year in the month of March.

This is basically aimed to expose the school going students to an All India level competition and also test their waters.

So now if you are from the commerce stream, I do not have any special tip for you.

But the tips to get good marks are common and applies to students of any stream or subject.

-> Firstly manage your time: Do not waste it, specially when the board exams are near. You have to plan a systematic time table which would help you to get going with your preparations.

-> Do not sleep much : Minimize your sleep as much as you can. It would only waste time. But sleep how much is needed i.e 6 hours a day.

-> Eat well and take care of your health.

-> Revise all the basic and important concepts taught to you all the year long.

-> Practice as much as you can and it would surely help you in getting good marks.

Follow these tips and I am sure you would be successful in getting very good scores in your 12th boards exams.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
8th April 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I am weak in maths,so can you tell me how to prepare maths to get 80% & above
14th April 2012, 07:17 AM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: How to get more than 90% in 12th class with CBSE Board in Commerce stream?

a lot of practice in accounts because accounts demands practice ....... and your b.st demands learning whereas eco needs attention....... go throuh your notes and your lectures in class seriously for class 12 easy to score.....good luck
15th April 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

What can i do to perform the best in I.A.S. at lower level ( I'm in 1 Com.)
25th May 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

how can i score good marks in eng.? I m gud enough in all other subjects .hw cn i improve my writing skills? Plz help me
2nd June 2012, 04:28 PM
Vikas hrc

Smile Re: How to get more than 90% in 12th class with CBSE Board in Commerce stream?

Hi...

I am giving you these tips which I followed in my class 12th and secured 90.25% from commerce stream.

Please follow these tips:-

1.English-Read the chapters carefully and line by line.

Practise writing section at least twice in a month.

Look at previous years questions.

Solve CBSE sample papers.

Keep revising your chapters.

2.Economics-Follow V.K.Publications book.

Read whole book and make notes.

Solve at least previous 5 years questions.

Solve CBSE Pariksha issued by Together With Publications.

Solve numericals from different books and concern with your teachers in case of any doubt.

3.Buiness Studies-Follow NCERT books.

Make diagrams while answering the questions.

Practice writing the answers because without practising,you won't be able to solve all the questions in 3 hrs. time.

Solve CBSE sample papers and CBSE pariksha.

4.Accounts-Practise as much as you can.

Solve Together With Book for practise.

Learn all the formulas.

Never leave any question,answer as much as you can.

Besides these,follow these tips also:-

1.Follow your teachers advice.

2.Remain in contact with your senior who scored very well in boards.

3.Keep revising what you study.

4.Be sincere for whole year and take school exams seriously.

I hope that you are satisfied with my tips and will follow it.

If you have any doubt,you can message me here or can contact me on [email protected].

Best of luck.

Thanks.
6th June 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Are class 12 cbse ncert books of economics and accountancy sufficient to get 90 marks in CBSE Board examination
15th June 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

i m nw i commerce stream and i want to kno how to score good marks in 2 level...
15th June 2012, 10:18 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Dear Student,

As far as my concern, Commerce is easier than Science but not too much.
Students score much in this stream as compared to Science stream students. But it is not always true.

A student can easily get 90% and above marks if he carefully study for his subjects. To get above 90% marks, you should do following things like:

• Study from NCERT as much as possible.
  • Solve previous year question papers of at least 10 years.
  • Make habit of writing fast with good handwriting.
  • Just before exam, don't study anything new, study only those things which you have already read. This will make it more strong.
  • Take tips and information to score good marks in exam from your sir and experts.
24th June 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir pls tell me hw i learn ip to get good marks
25th June 2012, 09:06 AM
jyoti91

Hi dear,

CBSE (Central Board in Secondary Education) organizes the All India board examinations every year in the month of March.

This is basically aimed to expose the school going students to an All India level competition and also test their waters.

So now if you are from the commerce stream, I do not have any special tip for you.

But the tips to get good marks are common and applies to students of any stream or subject.

-> Firstly manage your time: Do not waste it, specially when the board exams are near. You have to plan a systematic time table which would help you to get going with your preparations.

-> Do not sleep much : Minimize your sleep as much as you can. It would only waste time. But sleep how much is needed i.e 6 hours a day.

-> Practice as much as you can and it would surely help you in getting good marks.

Follow these tips and I am sure you would be successful in getting very good scores in your 12th boards exams.

Hope this helps

All the best

thanks
25th June 2012, 10:49 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Follow the steps written below:-
1. make a proper routine and try to stick to it as much as possible
2. after the tution count the hours you are getting to study on your own. If you find out that your tutions is eating away most of the time then do not go for more than two tutions a day
3. don't rely too much on sir's notes. Try to make answers on your own. Make it a habit of reading chapters on your own and don't wait for your sir to complete that for you. This will you to write fresh, unique answers.
4. practice maths daily
5. revision work should be done daily or atleast two-three days a week
6. while writing answers try to brush aside the irrelevant points as much as possible
7. don't waste your free time by lazing around. instead do some light works then-do grammars or read the short stories, play or poems. A playful approach to english is always helpful.
8. lastly don't panic much. dont stress yourself so much. Eat healthy and stay healthy.

Good luck
25th June 2012, 12:18 PM
tanveersandhu

It is really hard to score above 90% marks in any stream and any board. But if you really want to get above 90% you need to really work hard. You should be well aware of all your subjects and should be sound and clear with all the concepts that you study. Your way of attempting the paper also affects your marking. Try to write neatly and draw figures wherever required. Study hard and be confident. God will surely help you get above 90%. so Best of Luck.
25th June 2012, 06:01 PM
babu91

hello dear

Hope this helps

All the best
thank you
4th July 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

how to get above 90% in class 12 commerce with cbse boards
16th July 2012, 10:34 PM
akki147

how to get more than 90% in 12th cbse boards in commerce stream with subjects : english,accounts,economics,business studies and Entrepreneurship
17th July 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

which all are the good and most effective guide for accountancy,economics , business,english and informatic practise
18th July 2012, 08:28 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

cBSE Improvement Exam is a way to improve your class 12th result by giving the board exam again next year. You can give cbse improvement exam for one subject or all five subjects, its your choice but we suggest you to give in all five subjects (click here to know why), you cannot give improvement exam of additional subject and your practical marks will be carried forward for the next year’s result so you have to prepare only for the theory part. The exam is same as regular board exams and you get a whole year to prepare for the exam
21st July 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
which subject should be studied first ?
its nt so simple in gtng marks in 12..
u need to put on ur socks n jst study hard frn saraswati txt...
so simple is dat
26th July 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

due to some family problems,i could not study till date i.e july.From august,is it possible to get more than 90% in 12 com if i start working hard nd plz guide me what steps i should take now???
4th August 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
how can i get good marks in english?? I'm very weak in it.
how i get 95% in each subject ?????
28th September 2012, 02:28 PM
tvidyasagar82

Hi

Hope this helps

All the best
3rd October 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

please tell me how to score well in i.p and english ?
3rd October 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

please tell me how to get above 90% marks in ip and english?
4th January 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i m in +2 & i have only 2months left &want 2 solve sample papers so pkz advice me sample papers other than together with*****it will be verry thank full
26th February 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

i am very weak in english plzz suggest me some tips becozz in english i always have been outstandind student of class (means always standing out side).......plzz suggest
24th March 2013, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

i am very confused. please suggest me which reference books i should prefer for all subjects ie. economics, b.st , english , accounts, maths?
23rd April 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

read the summary of chptrs 2 to 3 times and also increase ur vocabulary.......wid this u will be able to write impressive language by which u can earn gud points in english.....

SO BEST OF LUCK FROM MY SIDE......
WORK HARD.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?