21st August 2013, 12:00 PM
samrat_neel

How to pursue honors studies in economics?

I have the following subjects in my 10+2 commerce stream

1. English
2. Maths
3. Economics
4. Accountancy
5. Business studies

I wish to pursue Honours studies in ECONOMICS

Which colleges in Kolkata offer this?

Related Questions:
  1. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is B.Ed after economics honors a good option? I am an economics honors student
  3. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh?
  4. What are the career opportunities available after doing B.A in Economics? Which is better between B.Com Honors and Economics Honors?
  5. What should i do after B.A economics honors between M.A Economics and MBA?
  6. Can I do economics honors after passing 12th with 80% in commerce stream with accounts, business studies, economics and english
  7. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in Finance and Masters degree in Economics Honors after completion of B.Sc Economics?
  8. What should I study after 12th Non Medical?
  9. Which course is more helpful between B.A and B.Com in future?
  10. Which Best Four of Five Subjects for BA Admission in Economics Honors at SRCC will be considered?
  11. In which colleges can I get Economics(Honors)? I have scored an aggregate of 95.5
  12. Can I do MA Economics after technical graduation? Will it be okay to insult my engineering course and pursue Economics course?
  13. How can I get admission in MCM Chandigarh or SD College Chandigarh for B.Com Economics Honors?
  14. Am I eligible for M.A. in Economics?
  15. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  16. Colleges in India to pursue graduation like Economics honours for IB student? -- [New]
  17. Which course to choose, MS or Statistics/Maths Hons? What is the scope after completing Statistics Honors?
  18. Best colleges for B.Com honors after scoring 92.2% in 12th CBSE? What is the cutoff?
10th May 2016, 05:54 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to pursue honors studies in economics?

In order to Honours in Economics,it is necessary to completed Intermediate/10+2 in Economics along with other subjects.
Now after completing Intermediate,you have to apply for various colleges and universities across Kolkata city,there will be forms for each college you have to apply for all of them or preferably those colleges in which you like to study.

Now after applying it depends on yours marks,your Percentage in Intermediate whether you can make up to to your desired college or not.
A decent score at the Intermediate level is necessary to have a good college in Graduation level,if you had done well in Intermediate then do not worry your admission will be done in a reputed good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?