14th June 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Master degree in Singapore with second class grades? Requirements for master degree in Singapore?

Can I do masters degree in Singapore with second class lower from Gurgaon? requirement for masters degree in Singapore
mustapha mohammed

29th September 2016, 10:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Master degree in Singapore with second class grades? Requirements for master degree in Singapore?

Yes, you can definitely pursue Master degree course in Singapore even after scoring second class grades in your graduation. This can be achieved by scoring good marks in the entrance exam based on which the universities in Singapore take admission. You need to appear in IELTS, score well in it and also perform well in the interview round to compensate your low score in graduation and make your application strong.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?