3rd April 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in MSW?

I am a Art's graduate wanted to do MSW kindly let me know the duration and fee's structure for the same.

23rd August 2015, 05:20 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in MSW?

MSW stands for Master of Social Work.

Eligibility criteria for admission in MSW are as under:-

-The qualification required for MSW Programs is Bachelor of Social Work degree from a recognized Institute.

-The candidate who have a Bachelor's degree in Humanities / Social Science / Science / Commerce or Management subjects can also apply for this course.

-The candidate with a background in social work, psychology, social science, sociology or any other related fields get preference with respect to others for getting admission in this course.

-The minimum time duration to complete this course is two years and maximum is 5 years.

-The course fee for pursuing MSW from IGNOU is Rs. 27000 /- .
23rd August 2015, 05:22 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

MSW stands for Master of Social Work.

Eligibility criteria for admission in MSW are as under:-

-The qualification required for MSW Programs is Bachelor of Social Work degree from a recognized Institute.

-The candidate who have a Bachelor's degree in Humanities / Social Science / Science / Commerce or Management subjects can also apply for this course.

-The candidate with a background in social work, psychology, social science, sociology or any other related fields get preference with respect to others for getting admission in this course.

-The minimum time duration to complete this course is two years and maximum is 5 years.

-The course fee for pursuing MSW from IGNOU is Rs. 27000 /- .
30th May 2016, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

hi i have completed my degree in bsw this year but i have two papers left in 5th sem to complete, so is it possible for me to apply for msw
7th June 2016, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a arts graduate wanted 2016-2017 to do msw kindly let me know fees stricter for the same n how to take addmision
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?