1st July 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD in Hindi in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?

Respected Sir ,
I want to do PhD in Hindi from IGNOU. I have completed my M.Phil in Hindi and I want to know the eligibility criteria for doing PhD in IGNOU.
Thank you!

2nd July 2015, 07:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in Hindi in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir ,
I want to do PhD in Hindi from IGNOU. I have completed my M.Phil in Hindi and I want to know the eligibility criteria for doing PhD in IGNOU.
Thank you!
You have completed M.Phil in Hindi so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Hindi from IGNOU.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course in IGNOU:-

Candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There is no age criteria.
8th August 2017, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in Hindi in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?

Sir i have completed my graduation in physics chemistry maths and post graduation in Hindi so am i ellible for PHD and NET ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?