1st July 2016, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

List of companies which can give 2 months training for 2nd year diploma students?

Hello Every one
Iam doing my diploma in Electronic stream 2nd year in ISTC-CSIO sector 30 Chd. after completing 2nd year their is necessary to do 2 month Industrial training So i need that company list that proving me training and training certificate And training must be held in the duration of 15 july - <15August or September

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
  3. List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Diploma Civil students in Bangalore and Tirupati?
  4. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  5. Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 2nd year B.Tech(CSE)?
  6. List of companies providing implant training to computer students? I'm a diploma student in computer technology(CT) 2nd year from Chennai
  7. How to do summer training for ECE 2nd year students? Information about the companies?
  8. Software companies which offer 6 months Industrial Training to Diploma 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  9. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  10. Procedure to apply for 3 months co-op training while doing diploma in electronics 2nd year? -- [New]
  11. List of companies offering 10 months internship program to M.Tech students?
  12. List of the companies offering industrial training for diploma students?
  13. List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  14. List of companies give training to CS executive cleared students in Delhi?
  15. Companies in Chandigarh Offering Training for 2 months for B.Tech CSE students?
  16. List of companies which provides industrial training for diploma final year students with perks?
  17. Any MNC gives stipend during 6 months training? Procedure for applying?
  18. List companies for doing industrial training for six months near Abdulkapurmett?
1st July 2016, 02:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which can give 2 months training for 2nd year diploma students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Every one
Iam doing my diploma in Electronic stream 2nd year in ISTC-CSIO sector 30 Chd. after completing 2nd year their is necessary to do 2 month Industrial training So i need that company list that proving me training and training certificate And training must be held in the duration of 15 july - <15August or September
List of companies which can give 2 months training for 2nd year diploma students:-

1. The Indian Electric Company, Survey No 7/1, Behind Madhav Bhavan,Near Konark Puram, Opp Bus Stop Kondhwa Khurd, Kondhwa Road, Kondwa, Pune, Maharashtra
Phone: 020 2683 3653

2. Newtech Electric Company India Pvt Ltd, P1/5, Sai Palace, Near Chandani Chowk, Paud Road, Kothrud, Kothrud, Pune, Phone: 020 2528 5212

3. Royal Electric Company, Shop No. 207, 2nd Floor, Near Vithoba Mandir, Shop No. 411 002, Tapkir Galli, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 093255 07725

4. Ahura Mazda Electric Company, No. 259/60, M G Road, Budhwar Peth, Sachapir Street, Sadar Bazaar, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 2634 2359

5. Jaihindelectricals, S No 33/1a, Jambhulwadi Road, Ambegaon Khurd, Near Katraj, Jambhulwadi Road, Pune, Phone: 020 2431 8066
2nd July 2016, 12:23 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of companies which can give 2 months training for 2nd year diploma students?

companies which can give 2 months training for 2nd year diploma students:-

**Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)

**Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)

**Aar-em Electronics Pvt. Ltd. (India)

**HOLOFLEX LIMITED

**Exide Industries Ltd

**Birla Kennametal Ltd.

**Murphy Battery Corporation.
3rd February 2017, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know government companies who offer summer training for C's and EC of diploma 2nd year students
10th May 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know those companies which provides summer training of 6 weeks for Diploma mechanical engineering 2nd year students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?