17th October 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Details of companies which give internship for a period of 6 months?

sir/madam
can you please give me the details of companies which give the internship for a period of 6 months to electronics and communication students of final year

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months?
  2. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  3. List of companies offering summer internship program in Bhubaneshwar for a period of 1-2 months? I'm a student of Delhi university
  4. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do summer training in BHEL while in EEE 3rd year?
  6. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  7. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  8. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  9. How to undergo internship while doing 3rd year ECE for 2 months? Which companies should I go for?
  10. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  11. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  12. Companies offering two months Internship programme in Bangalore for M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?
  13. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  14. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  15. How to apply for project with internship in the companies during the 2 months holidays of M.Tech VLSI?
  16. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  17. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  18. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
19th October 2014, 01:44 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of companies which give internship for a period of 6 months?

You can apply for your ECE internship in following companies.

1. Ece Industries Ltd, Shoukat Building, Silver Jubilee Park Road, Silver Jubilee Park Road
Bangalore, Phone: 080 2222 0587

2. Adormi Technologies Private Limited, No.52, 2nd Floor, K.H Road, Opposite Vignana Nagar Bus Stand, Maruthi Nagar, Mallespalaya Extension, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 097311 54690

3. OneYes Technologies - Inplant Training -CSE-IT-ECE-EEE, Jai Nagar, Arumbakkam
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 080561 34888

4. Best Inplant Training in Chennai -Kaashiv InfoTech, 2nd Ave, Anna Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu Phone: 044 4205 7542

5. INPLANT TRAINING IN CHENNAI, 27 Brindhavan Street,Near Ratna Cafe, West Mambalam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 090420 26878
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?