10th February 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

How may I get summer training from BHEL after second year of my engineering?

how can i get trainin from bhel as im 2nd year engineering student
please send me the details

20th February 2012, 06:25 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How may I get summer training from BHEL after second year of my engineering?

It's a little doubt case whether BHEL will allow for the internship training or not.Many of the Government companies provide Internship based on the aggregate and performance of the candidate.I have seen people paying certain amount of money and getting their training done from Government companies.

There is a certain procedure which you need to follow for securing an internship.Since you told that you want to apply for BHEL hence first contact your college officials and get a bonafide certificate along with your marks list up to date.Most of the companies select candidates from 3 rd year but still you can apply for it. May be he can provide you more details .Later you need to send a fax about the internship details to the particular branch manager of the company.The details regarding the Manager will be available in the official website of the BHEL.

You can even call up the Manager and ask him permission regarding internship.It would be better that your college officials speak to the manager regarding the internship program.The HR is the only main authority to decide regarding your approval and training period.
20th February 2012, 07:18 PM
sulemanpathan

Thumbs up Re: How may I get summer training from BHEL after second year of my engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i get trainin from bhel as im 2nd year engineering student
please send me the details
It's a little doubt case whether BHEL will allow for the internship training or not.Many of the Government companies provide Internship based on the aggregate and performance of the candidate.I have seen people paying certain amount of money and getting their training done from Government companies.

There is a certain procedure which you need to follow for securing an internship.Since you told that you want to apply for BHEL hence first contact your college officials and get a bonafide certificate along with your marks list up to date.Most of the companies select candidates from 3 rd year but still you can apply for it. May be he can provide you more details .Later you need to send a fax about the internship details to the particular branch manager of the company.The details regarding the Manager will be available in the official website of the BHEL.

aFTER WORD YOU GO THE bhel OFFICIAL BEST SITE AND RESITER FOR SUMMER INTERN SHIP. GET THE CONTACT DETAILS AND MAKE CALL TO HR AND TELL DETAILS AND SOO ON...
ALL THE BEST FOR YOU..
20th July 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get summer training from BHEL after second year of my engineering?

how can i get training from bhel after 3rd year (ece engineer)
28th July 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i am passout student of electrical engg from three year diploma how to apply in bhel apprantic
my mail id is [email protected]
24th June 2023, 04:43 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

To secure a summer training opportunity at BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited) after your second year of engineering, you can follow these steps:

Research: Visit the official website of BHEL to gather information about their summer training programs. Look for any specific requirements, eligibility criteria, and application procedures. Additionally, explore other online resources, forums, or social media platforms to gather insights from students who have previously undertaken summer training at BHEL.

Prepare a Resume/CV: Create a well-structured and professional resume that highlights your academic achievements, technical skills, relevant coursework, and any other experiences that showcase your potential as a trainee. Customize your resume to align with the specific requirements or preferences mentioned by BHEL.

Contact BHEL: Reach out to the Human Resources or Training Department of BHEL through the contact information provided on their website. You can either call them or send an email expressing your interest in a summer training opportunity. In your communication, mention your name, educational background, the specific engineering branch you are pursuing, and your intention to apply for a summer training program. Inquire about the application process, deadlines, and any additional requirements.

Submit Application: If BHEL provides a formal application process, follow the instructions and submit your application within the specified timeframe. This may involve filling out an online application form, attaching your resume, and providing any other requested documents or information.

Follow-Up: After submitting your application, it can be helpful to follow up with BHEL to ensure they have received your application and to express your continued interest in the summer training opportunity. You can send a polite email or make a phone call to inquire about the status of your application.

Prepare for an Interview: If your application is shortlisted, you may be called for an interview. Prepare for the interview by researching BHEL, understanding their operations, projects, and values. Review your technical knowledge related to your engineering field and be prepared to discuss your academic projects or any other relevant experiences.

Attend the Training: If you are selected, comply with the instructions provided by BHEL regarding the duration, location, and any other specific requirements for the summer training program. Make necessary arrangements, such as travel, accommodation, and any paperwork required by BHEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?