15th October 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for DRDO after pursuing ECE final year diploma?

I am pursuing in ece finla year diploma. can i apply in drdo?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Job Opportunities I can apply pursuing final year of Diploma in ECE and with an aggregate of 70%?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for DRDO Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  3. Which kind of courses are useful for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE Diploma course?
  4. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE?
  5. Procedure to apply for Project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech in ECE?
  6. When is the notification out for ISRO, DRDO and other government sector jobs?
  7. Which Companies am I eligible to get Jobs having scored 75% in 10th, 76% in Diploma in ECE and pursuing final year of Engineering with an aggregate of 55%?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for DRDO if I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  9. How to do project at DRDO? I am a final year student of ECE department
  10. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  11. How can I get teaching job in any diploma college for ECE & CSE departments if pursuing final year B.Tech?
  12. Attending bank exam while pursuing final year B.E ECE
  13. How to proceed further to become a Pilot being a candidate having completed 12th class and pursuing Diploma in ECE?
  14. Procedure to apply for Mini Project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for DRDO after completing diploma in computer technology?
  16. Can I apply for NDA 1 while pursuing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How can I apply for IAF being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE?
  18. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
1st January 2015, 07:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for DRDO after pursuing ECE final year diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing in ece finla year diploma. can i apply in drdo?
No, you can't apply to DRDO exam.

The eligibility criteria for DRDO is given below-

You should be a student of engineering stream from a recognized college or university with above 60% marks from the following branches only :

Electronics & Communication engineering
Mechanical engineering
Computer Science & engineering
Chemical engineering
Electrical engineering

Final year students can also apply for DRDO exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

Relaxation for categories is given below :

Maximum of 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
Maximum of 3 years for Other (OBC's)
20th January 2016, 04:28 PM
saikumarnaidu

Default Re: Can I apply for DRDO after pursuing ECE final year diploma?

I am pursuing diploma ece final year without any block log 83% aggregate . can i apply in drdo?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?