20th October 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in diploma aeronautical engineering after scoring 60% in 10th

Hi ihave only 60% in 10th can get admission at diploma aeronautical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in diploma aeronautical engineering after scoring 60% in 10th -- [New]
  2. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. How to get admission for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10th Class?
  4. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  5. Diploma after 10th in aeronautical engineering
  6. Can I do a diploma after 10th for Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  8. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  9. Can we take admission in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th? List of colleges offering the course?
  10. List of government colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through correspondence on 10th basis?
  11. What should I opt between Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering in Diploma if secured 70% in 10th standard?
  12. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  13. can I take diploma in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th with 52% marks
  14. Information about Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?
  16. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  17. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th?
  18. Can I get admission for diploma in mechanical engineering after scoring 80% in 10th
25th April 2015, 11:43 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in diploma aeronautical engineering after scoring 60% in 10th

The first condition to get admission in diploma is that you must have passed your 10th class from a well recognized school. After completing your diploma you have to face an entrance exam named DET. DET stands for diploma entry test. You must have to score good marks in your DET exam for getting admission in any good diploma college. After getting result of your DET exam you have to complete the counselling process in your desired stream which is aeronautical engineering. After getting result of the counselling you will got the admission in the specified diploma college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?