16th October 2014, 05:40 PM
Ajay Rjt Dhakad

What are the jobs for electrical engineering?

Jobs For Electrical Engineering. Please tell me what are the jobs for the same

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the exams related to Electrical Engineering?
  2. Are there any jobs in electrical MNC company at Hyderabad? I am a B.Tech electrical student
  3. What are the jobs related to Robotics in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  4. How to get government jobs after passing B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering?
  5. Which course should I take after completion of Diploma in Electronics?
  6. Am I eligible for government job of electrical engineers after B.Tech electrical and electronics engineering?
  7. What types of jobs are there in government sector after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  8. Career scope and Job Opportunities for me in NTPC and PSUs after completion of Electrical Engineering?
  9. Can I get a god job through off campus? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  10. Eligibility criteria to apply Jobs in Core Electrical Companies like NTPC, NHPC and SAIL being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Previous years question papers of Railway Jobs in electrical engineering
  12. Government jobs in Coimbatore after pursuing electrical and electronics engineering?
  13. How to do Ph.D in electrical engineering after M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  14. What type of jobs can I get after completing B.Tech engineering with electrical department -- [New]
  15. Exams for which I am eligible for after scoring 80% in B.E Electrical?
  16. What is the criteria for summer internship in BSNL, Ghaziabad
  17. Is it a good decision to move from Master degree in Electrical Engineering to Engineering Management? Is Engineering Management better than Electrical Engineering? What is the scope of Engineering Management in USA as well as in India?
  18. Details of the jobs for Women having B.Tech in electrical Engineering in Indian Navy? How should I apply?
25th April 2015, 11:37 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs for electrical engineering?

There are so many job opportunities for the electrical engineering students. You can try to attempt GATE exam and after that you simply have to face interview in the Public sector companies. Also there are so many private companies which offers jobs to the electrical engineering students. Some of the well reputed companies are:::>>>

*** BHEL

*** NEPA

*** Thermal Power Plant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?