13th August 2013, 02:28 PM
Piety105

can I take diploma in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th with 52% marks

Can i take Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering as an option as i completed my 10th with 52% marks & also have done I.T.I with 70% marks? Can i go directly to the 2nd year for Engineering?......plzzz do reply.
If i am eligible, plzz let me lnow the fees per year.

Related Questions:
  1. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th? -- [New]
  4. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  6. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  7. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  8. Can I opt for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering after 10th?
  9. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  10. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  11. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  12. Can I do a diploma after 10th for Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible for diploma in Aeronautical engineering after passing 10th with 53% marks from Goa?
  15. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. What should I opt between Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering in Diploma if secured 70% in 10th standard?
  18. Can I get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in aeronautical engineering?
16th July 2014, 03:14 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: can I take diploma in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th with 52% marks

Yes, you can join aeronautical engineering after completion of ITI diploma via lateral entry option. You need to complete the ITI diploma with minimum 50 per cent marks. You should have studied maths and physics till class 10.

Aeronautical engineering programs are also available at both undergraduate and post graduate level in India. The syllabus for both are similar and are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). For undergraduate B.Tech or B.E. degrees, four years duration and post graduate degrees, duration is two years. For undergraduate courses, it offers B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering and B.E. in Aeronautical. In post graduate course, M.Tech in Aeronautical EngineeringM.Tech in AvionicsM.E. in Aeronautical Engineering, M.E. in Avionics.
Eligibility for Aeronautical Engineering is minimum class 12 with minimum 50 per cent marks. Age must be between 17 and 21 years. Candidate should have studied Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English till class 12.
The fee structure ranges between Rs 75,000 to Rs2.5 lakh annually depending upon the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?