21st October 2014, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Direct admission in BITS, Pilani for J&K State board topper?

Can i get direct admission in bits pilani if i m a J&K state board topper
I heard about something Bits pilani topper's scheme but not sure .

29th September 2015, 09:48 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Direct admission in BITS, Pilani for J&K State board topper?

Yes, there is a provision of directly admitting State & Central board toppers into BITSAT irrespective of the entrance exam.

The eligibility criteria for this scheme are as follows.

-Candidate must have taken Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects in Class 12,
-Candidate must have obtained the highest aggregate percentage of marks in Class 12 among all the students who have appeared for the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects from the Board in that respective year.

If you satisfy all the criteria then you will be eligible for This scheme.

The only thing you have to do is go for the main website of BITSPILLANI there you will find a application form of Direct admission for academic toppers from state and Central boards.

Once you fill in that form by selecting stream and campus(Ex;Goa,Hyderabad etc,.) which you are interested and submit it they will verify all your details.

If all the details you have entered are true and no mistakes were found in those details you will be given direct admission into BITSAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?