10th September 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Should I repeat B.Tech in Civil Engineering being a CSE graduate and having 8 months of Programming experience?

Hi Sir,
I am Vikrant and I have completed B.Tech(CSE). I have worked with a software company as a programmer for 8 months. But I had injured with Cervical Pain Spoyndalytis. I am regularly undergoing in treatment till to now. Although I am fit now but I don't like this field anymore because it has a lot of sitting and tension also. I want to do B.Tech again with Civil Engineering. I am in very much tension what I should do now? Please tell me to study B.Tech again with Civil Engineering is best option for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue MBA marketing and finance after passing B.Tech CSE with 10 months of freelancing experience
  2. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
  3. Companies offering 2 months Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  4. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for Commerce graduate who has work experience in Civil field?
  5. How can I chance my branch into civil engineering? I am doing B.Tech in CSE
  6. How to do MS in CSE? I have 4 years experience in software
  7. How to apply for SAP programming course for B.Com graduate
  8. Which Mtech streams can be taken other than Computers after Btech CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Kurukshetra University B.Tech in CSE 4th Sem Object Oriented Programming Using C++ Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  11. Information about top training in CS course?
  12. Which programming language should I select for my career?
  13. want to do programming but not engineering, Is there any course for that after 12th?
  14. Which Companies provide 6 months In plant Training for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  15. Companies in Chandigarh Offering Training for 2 months for B.Tech CSE students?
  16. ECE graduate can do MS in Computer Science? Which all additional programming languages to learn?
  17. Which SAP course is best suited for CSE BTech
  18. List of companies which offers job to B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
11th September 2015, 07:38 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Should I repeat B.Tech in Civil Engineering being a CSE graduate and having 8 months of Programming experience?

Yes, you can do B.Tech course in Civil Engineering after completing your B.Tech course in
CSE.

If you want to do it as Regular then the candidate must have taken admission from
12th standard.

As you are completed your graduation course once now you cannot do your graduation once again as Regular.

But you can do your graduation course through regular.

So search for the best colleges/Universities which are offering this distance education and apply from them.

By this distance education you can do your job along with that you can complete your graduation course.
11th September 2015, 07:39 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Should I repeat B.Tech in Civil Engineering being a CSE graduate and having 8 months of Programming experience?

Yes, you can do B.Tech course in Civil Engineering after completing your B.Tech course in
CSE.

If you want to do it as Regular then the candidate must have taken admission from
12th standard.

As you are completed your graduation course once now you cannot do your graduation once again as Regular.

But you can do your graduation course through regular.

So search for the best colleges/Universities which are offering this distance education and apply from them.

By this distance education you can do your job along with that you can complete your graduation course.
29th September 2015, 09:27 PM
vinoth1921

-->Yes, It is possible to do your B.Tech in Civil. But doing so, it will wastethe entire 4 years and also this course cannot be done as a Full time course. You can join as a part Time student and complete you Graduation.
-->Nowadays even Full time student are badly searching for jobs, so try not to deviate from your domain.
-->But instead of changing your domain, do some other master degree like M.B.A/ M.E in relevant field so that you can switch from programmer to some other engineer in that same IT Industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?