21st October 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 6 weeks training in HAL-India for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

Hello sir.
I am a student of BTECH 3rd year computer science & engg. in UPTU, LUCKNOW. i want to take 6 weeks training in HAL-INDIA. Please guide me about the training programmes available and the procedure for application. I have checked the ISRO website, but could not find the satisfactory link. If possible, please tell me the link for these details.......thanks.

24th October 2014, 08:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 6 weeks training in HAL-India for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

Summer training courses conducted by various companies especially in the public sector are excellent means to gain professional experience and learn various real world concepts and implementation in a short duration of time. HAL is one of the best PSUs and it will definitely be good for your career to pursue training in HAL.

Procedure to apply for six weeks training in HAL- India for B.Tech (CSE) third year student:-

- - First you need to get NOC letter from your college's training and placement department. NOC means No objection certificate which states that the college has no objection if you pursue training or internship in some other organization.
- Then you need to contact the concerned branch of HAL and get the application form.
- Then submit the completely filled application form along with NOC letter to the HR department or the concerned address mentioned by the branch of HAL.
- You may have to pay a certain amount of money for seat registration and training fees.

For more info, kindly visit the official website:- www.hal-india.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?