23rd October 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Winter Training at BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?

Hello
I want to do winter training from BSNL.
I am 5th sem btech ece student studying in
institute of engineering and management, saltlake.
But I don't know the procedure how to apply at
bsnl for training. please help.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Winter Training being a student of B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester? What kind of training suits me? -- [New]
  2. How can I apply for winter training in NTPC being B.Tech 5th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  4. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  6. How can I apply for Vocational Training in IIT being a B.Tech 5th semester student?
  7. ECE 5th semester training from BHEL Haridwar?
  8. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. How can I apply for Industrial Training in BHEL being a B.Tech(EE) 5th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  11. Where can I pursue Winter Internship programme? I am a student of 5th semester pursuing B.Tech IT
  12. What are the options available in training for me while doing B.Tech 5th semester?
  13. What are the options available for me in training while in B.Tech 5th semester?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  15. How to do training in DRDO? I am a 5th semester student from VTU university Bangalore
  16. Procedure to get training from NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester in B.Tech?
  17. Procedure for Winter Internship in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am studying 5th semester in B.Tech Mechanical from NIT Srinagar
  18. How to join TATA company? I have 6 months industrial training for 5th semester
30th October 2014, 06:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Winter Training at BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?

There is online provision of applying for winter training in BSNL, Kolkata. Every year application forms are available online for both summer and winter training. For winter training, the application forms are available online from the month of October-November. You need to download the application form, fill it up, send it to the concerned specified authority along with NOC letter and demand draft of training fees. In order to download the application form, you need to visit this link:-
http://www.cttckol.bsnl.co.in/
8th October 2015, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Winter Training at BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?

I am btech ece 5th sem.i want winter training in January 2016.which institutions give best training in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?