24th October 2014, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete B.Tech from Jadavpur University after Diploma engineering?

Sir, I complet Diploma in mechanical engineering. and now i am in a job in Durgapur. but i want to complete b.tech from jadavpur university. Is it possible? and how? sir, pls answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  2. Last 10 years question papers of Jadavpur University PG Diploma in Mass Communication?
  3. Am I eligible for JELET after Diploma in Mechanical with 65% marks? Does Jadavpur and Shibpur university admits student in JELET?
  4. Can I get admission in Jadavpur University after completing BCA with 70%?
  5. Can I get engineering in jadavpur university? I am a SC candidate
  6. Fee structure and admission procedure for admission in MCA in Jadavpur University ?
  7. How to do diploma in Civil Engineering course in Karnataka State Open University
  8. What is the future scope of civil engineering from Jadavpur university?
  9. What's the procedure for taking admission in M.Tech course in Jadavpur University? My B.Tech CGPA is 6.65 up to 7th semester
  10. Mr. Ummend Singh Bhati Group of College is AICTE accredited or not?
  11. How to get admission in B.Tech. to complete degree after having done diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get Jadavpur University in computer engineering? I have scored 6th rank in my branch
  13. How to do B.Tech without appearing for entrance exam?
  14. Admission after Diploma in Electronics engineering?
  15. How to complete B.Tech in Civil Engineering after doing diploma mechanical? names of the institutes which are approved by government sector?
  16. Lateral entry into BS degree is possible after Diploma with 49.5%?
  17. Colleges or universities to complete degree in Mechanical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Environmental Science being a candidate having completed B.Sc with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry?
31st October 2014, 03:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete B.Tech from Jadavpur University after Diploma engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I complet Diploma in mechanical engineering. and now i am in a job in Durgapur. but i want to complete b.tech from jadavpur university. Is it possible? and how? sir, pls answer me.
You have completed diploma in mechanical engineering so you are eligible for B.E course in jadavpur university.

Only 5 seats are there for lateral candidate.

For admission jadavpur university you must be scored below 100 in lateral entry exam.

This exam is conduct for B.E or B.Tech admission in various engineering college. If you once qualify in lateral entry exam then you have chance to get admission in B.E or B.Tech in 2 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?