31st October 2014, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Training in HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?

sir ,
hello,sir
myself yugandhar reddy , a student of btech 2nd year aeronautical engg. dept.i want 2 do summer training in hal bangalore,so can u tell me me d procedure that how 2 apply in hal bangalore for summer training.............

yours faithfully
yugandhar reddy

2nd November 2014, 07:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training in HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Summer training is definitely available for 2nd and 3rd year Engineering Graduates. All you need to do is, contact the HR department of HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited). HR department will tell you how to proceed to get training at HAL.

Mostly you have to forward you Resume to HR Manager with a reference letter from your college authority about the training. Your Resume will be reviewed by the HR manager and if you are considered suitable, then surely you will get chance to complete your summer training for the company.

Therefore, contact the HR department and get your Resume ready for this process and also the reference letter from your college Principal or Head of Department.

For more information visit http://www.hal-india.com/contactus.asp
2nd November 2014, 11:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training in HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Summer training courses conducted by various companies especially in the public sector are excellent means to gain professional experience and learn various real world concepts and implementation in a short duration of time. HAL is one of the best PSUs and it will definitely be good for your career to pursue training in HAL.

Procedure to apply for six weeks training in HAL- India for B.Tech third year student:-

- - First you need to get NOC letter from your college's training and placement department. NOC means No objection certificate which states that the college has no objection if you pursue training or internship in some other organization.
- Then you need to contact the concerned branch of HAL and get the application form.
- Then submit the completely filled application form along with NOC letter to the HR department or the concerned address mentioned by the branch of HAL.
- You may have to pay a certain amount of money for seat registration and training fees.

For more info, kindly visit the official website:- www.hal-india.com
29th April 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

do resume keeps important?
I mean to say that even I have only semster marks and 10 and 12 th marks sheet .Is there need of any other thing apart from marks sheet?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?