3rd September 2014, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in ONGC in 3rd year of Chemical engineering?

Hi Sir,
Myself Pratik Chawrekar a 3nd year student persuing my be from MIT manipal in the branch chemical engineering .i want to apply for summer internship at ONGC at the end of this semester (3nd year). PLease Sir can u guide me for how to apply for that??
I shall be thankful for that Sir to you and the whole ONGC team.
Thanking you Sir
Pratik Chawrekar
mobile no-09538417425
email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in ONGC in 3rd year of Chemical engineering?
  2. How to get internship in IOCL, ONGC and ALSTOM after completion of B.Tech 3rd year chemical engineering
  3. How to apply for summer internship in BARC? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year chemical engineering
  4. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  5. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  6. How to apply for internship at Reliance or ONGC? Contact detail of consultant?
  7. How to apply for Summer training in ONGC for 3rd year B.Tech (chemical engineering) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  9. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC at the end of 2nd year? -- [New]
  10. How to apply for summer internship training in ONGC after passing B.Tech 3rd year instrumentation engineering at CIT Kokrajhar Assam?
  11. How can I apply for Winter Internship at ONGC being a B.Tech Geosciences 3rd year student?
  12. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Internship in IOCL, ONGC and GAIL for B.Tech(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure to do summer internship in ONGC being a 2nd year chemical engineering student?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  16. How to apply for government sector job in B.Tech chemical engineering? I am doing 3rd year chemical engineering in Erode
  17. Companies where I can apply for internship while in B.Tech EC 3rd year engineering?
  18. Which all companies provide internship for B.Tech 3rd year engineering students?
16th August 2016, 01:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in ONGC in 3rd year of Chemical engineering?

It is nice to see you aspire for internship opportunity. The detailed notification of internship opportunity in ONGC is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer the attached document and get all the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC Internship.pdf(340.5 KB, 7 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?