7th October 2014, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?

hello sir,
i am a btech 2nd year student,my cgpa is 7.46,and i want to do summer internship in ntpc or ongc. please tell me the procedure ,if i have no employee connection in that.
gaurav singh

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  2. Institutes and companies where I can get the summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  3. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  4. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  5. Internship offered in summer is good for 2nd year student?
  6. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Can I join Robotix summer internship programme during B.Tech 2nd year? Procedure for joining?
  8. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  9. How can I apply for summer internship after completing 2nd year? I am a student of IIT BHU Varanasi
  10. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  11. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  12. How to do summer internship or additional program in Nanotechnology? I am a B.Tech Nanotechnology student of 2nd semester
  13. How to go for summer internship for 2 months in Delhi or Bangalore? I am a student of B.Tech Biotechnology
  14. Where can I do summer internship in Vishakhapatnam? I am a 2nd year student
  15. List of companies which offering summer internship in NCR and How may a 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student apply for this summer internship?
  16. Which companies give Summer Internship for 2nd year B.Tech candidates in North and West India region? How to apply for these Summer Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  18. Name of the companies providing Summer Internship for Polytechnic CSE student?
6th October 2016, 03:07 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?

NTPC and ONGC does not entertain candidates of 2nd year. So, you have to wait for some more time and apply during or after your 3rd year. As you have mentioned that you have no employee connection in these organisations, so you can apply through the contact of your college.

Get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college. Write an application stating that you want do to internship and the area of training. Prepare a resume attach the letter, the application with it and send it to the HR department of the company.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets selected. Now you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach it with the letter and send it again to the company. Next you will be called for interview to complete the selection process and hence, after clearing the interview you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?