4th November 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Companies in Ahmedabad offering job at core side for B.E. in Electrical Engineering student?

Dear Sir,

I have completed my B.E in Electrical Engg from gujarat technological university with and willing to get job regarding to my specialization,

so kindly send me the list of electrical engineering companies & engineering consultancy companies in ahmedabad (gujarat).
Kind Regards,

vachhani kishan

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in technical side of core companies? I am a final year student of EEE
  2. Core companies offering internship for electrical and electronics engineering students? What are the requirements?
  3. List of electrical engineering companies and engineering consultancy companies in Ahmedabad? I have completed B.E in Electrical from Gujarat Technological University
  4. Eligibility criteria to apply Jobs in Core Electrical Companies like NTPC, NHPC and SAIL being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Electrical Engineering?
  5. List of government companies in Ahmedabad? I am an electrical student of LD college of engineering
  6. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  7. How may I switch into core from IT sector job in Chennai? I have done chemical engineering
  8. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  9. List of core companies available for Electrical and Electronics engineering students?
  10. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  11. How to get a job at private power plants or electrical core companies?
  12. List of companies in which I can apply for job after passing electrical and electronics engineering with 55% marks?
  13. Jobs in core companies for Electrical department(EEE) student? Eligibility criteria for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What kind of industrial job is available for me after passing B.E with 66.28%? Any chance for a job in core companies?
  15. Which core companies are offering internship programmes in Chennai?
  16. List of core electronics companies in Ahmedabad where freshers may apply?
  17. What kind of job is offered to core engineering students in IT companies?
  18. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
23rd November 2015, 10:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies in Ahmedabad offering job at core side for B.E. in Electrical Engineering student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

I have completed my B.E in Electrical Engg from gujarat technological university with and willing to get job regarding to my specialization,

so kindly send me the list of electrical engineering companies & engineering consultancy companies in ahmedabad (gujarat).
Kind Regards,

vachhani kishan
List of the companies for B.E in Electrical Engineering in Ahmadabad:-

1. Shanson Infotech, No 405, City Center, Near CIMS Hospital, Science City Road, Sola
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 099042 42866

2. Gateway Global Sourcing solution, Raheja IT Park Road, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2685 2554

3. Bonrix Software Systems, A - 801, Samudra Complex, Near Classic Gold Hotel, Off C. G. Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2642 6364

4. DNG Web Developer, Sarvoday Commercial centre,, Nr. Reliefe cinema, Reliefe Road,
264, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 098248 90699

5. Shah Net Technologies Pvt Ltd, 406 TilakRaj Complex,, B/h Centre Point, Panchwati, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2644 1050
27th May 2016, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies in Ahmedabad offering job at core side for B.E. in Electrical Engineering student?

I have completed BE in electrical engineering,I wan't job in core company or software company ..I have to do work in both side
13th March 2017, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.E. fresher Electrical Engineer from Parul University in GTU batch from the year 2013-2017 pass out. I want to know what are the reputed power system companies in the Ahmadabad zone?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?