24th February 2017, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Must have qualities for UG student when applying for a job in civil engineering?

What are the qualities that a under graduate student must possess both academically and non academically to obtain a job in civil engineering? What are the gates open to the UG students as freshers if they suppose to get a core subject related career? Can I get top 20 lists of companies that offer core jobs in civil engineering and their qualification criteria? What exams should we write as a must after the completion or during the course of our final term to have a secured future?

Related Questions:
  1. Skills required to get a job after B.Tech Civil Engineering
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in Dubai after completion of Civil Engineering?
  3. How to make my career in banking sector after passing B.E civil engineering?
  4. After Bachlor of physiotherapy UPSC Examination and its scope
  5. What should I do to get a government job while I am doing 3rd year B.E Civil Engineering course?
  6. Is there any job that I can go for which is related to Civil Engineering? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Civil student
  7. Can I get good Job after completion of BCA course? What qualities do I need to have for this?
  8. What are the job opportunity after B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  9. Requirements to apply for PSU recruitment exams for Civil Engineering Diploma student who belongs to Nepal?
  10. Information about doing internship training in prestigious organization being 3rd year Civil engineering student?
  11. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  12. Can I get better civil engineering job if I have a good GATE score?
  13. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  14. Types of exams and qualifications for Civil Engineering Student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for summer internship?
  16. How to prepare for government job in civil engineering?
  17. What is the future scope of Government job for civil engineers in future?
  18. What are the various central and state government job for physically handicapped student of civil engineering student?
13th March 2017, 11:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Must have qualities for UG student when applying for a job in civil engineering?

Skills or Qualities required for Graduates in Civil Engineering Field:

In order to get job in Civil Engineering field, you are required to have several skills. The basic educational qualification required and other criteria is as follows.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks in Academics in order to be eligible.

>> Besides this you must have good command over certain areas and they include the following subjects. Some of the important concepts include,
* Construction Engineering
* Strength of Materials
* Fluid Mechanics
* Computer Aided Design
* Machine Design etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?