18th November 2014, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in India with course duration of PTTI course in West Bengal?

hello
i like to learn PTTI training.
wht are the training in conducted college in west bengal?
what is the duration of the courses ?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  3. List of B.E/B.Tech engineering colleges in West Bengal? Fee structure of those colleges?
  4. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  5. How can I get admission in B.Ed with 2 years of experience? List of the colleges in West Bengal
  6. Can I pursue B.Tech degree in biochemical engineering from west bengal? Currently I am pursuing B.Sc in biochemistry from Burdwan University, west bengal. List of colleges in WB for the same?
  7. List of all D.Ed colleges of West Bengal?
  8. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
  9. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  10. List of PGDM colleges of West Bengal?
  11. Which colleges will I get in West Bengal after scoring 240289?
  12. List of top private CSE colleges in West Bengal?
  13. How to study MSc Nutrition? List of the colleges or universities in West Bengal
  14. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  15. List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal?
  16. List of Bio Medical colleges in West Bengal?
  17. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  18. List of top private MCA colleges in West Bengal? My JECA rank is 1888
18th April 2015, 10:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in India with course duration of PTTI course in West Bengal?

You can apply for admission in following colleges in West Bengal

1. Bibhuti Bhusan Government Primary Teachers Training Institute, North 24 Parganas (West Bengal), PO. Ghatbour Via-Bongaon , North 24 Parganas (North 24 Parganas Dist.) - 743235

2. District Institute of Education and Training, Bankura (West Bengal), P.O. Chhandar , Bankura (Bankura Dist.) - 722155

3. Government Primary Teachers Training Institute, Cooch (West Bengal), Near Rail Gumti, Behar , Cooch (Cooch Behar Dist.) - 736101

4. Government Primary TT Institute, Murshidabad (West Bengal), 44/1 Saheed Nalini Bagchi Road, P.O. Berhampore , Murshidabad (Murshidabad Dist.) - 742101

5. Jalpaiguri Government Primary Teachers Training Institute, Jalpaiguri (West Bengal)
Shilpasamitipura , Jalpaiguri (Jalpaiguri Dist.) - 735101

6. Kalimpong Government Primary Teachers Training Institute, Darjeeling (West Bengal)
PO. Kalimpong , Darjeeling (Darjeeling Dist.) - 734301

7. Kelomal Government Primary Teachers Training Institute, Midnapore East (West Bengal)
PO. Kelomal , Midnapore East (East Midnapore Dist.) - 721627
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?