6th November 2014, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Ph.D in Education with scholarship for a candidate who has qualified NET but disqualified in PG program?

sir!.....
I have passed B.Sc. M.Ed NET(Education)
but not passed PG.......so can I eligibile
for Ph.d in Education with scholarship????
waiting for your respond

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to do PhD? How can I get the scholarship being OC candidate?
  2. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  3. What I have to do to be eligible for scholarship for continuing education further after MBA?
  4. Is there any entrance exam available to study Ph.D in Special Education with Scholarship for M.Ed(Educational Technology) candidate? Eligibility criteria and prospects of Ph.D in Special Education?
  5. GPAT is beneficial for PhD in Pharmacy? Details about criteria and scholarship?
  6. Eligibility to study Ph.D program for a general candidate who has secured 48% in M.Com?
  7. PhD Anesthesia with scholarship for NRI?
  8. Can I go for M.Phil or Ph.D being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of MBA in Marketing? How to apply for Ph.D course with Scholarship program? Which subjects I should choose for this?
  9. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  10. Procedure to pursue Ph.D in Hindi being a candidate having qualified in NET Exam?
  11. How can I get scholarship to study Integrated Ph.D program without GATE?
  12. If I join a part time PhD course then can I get the scholarship amount of JRF?
  13. How much scholarship is sanctioned for GPAT qualified SC candidate?
  14. How can I apply to get scholarship for for further studies in MA and PhD from LSE? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  15. Admission details about the JBT course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for B.Ed course in Bangalore having secured 62% in B.Com?
  17. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. Is it compulsory to do Ph.D programme for a government employee who have qualified NET?
28th April 2017, 10:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Ph.D in Education with scholarship for a candidate who has qualified NET but disqualified in PG program?

If you have not passed PG degree course with 55% marks, then you won't be considered eligible for Ph.D admission, even if you have qualified NET.

Also, note that NET certificate is given to only those candidates, who have passed PG and have send the documents to UGC to prove their candidature.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?