23rd July 2012, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

In which industries can I do summer training? I am a student of chemical engineering at Jaypee University of engineering and technology

sir i am a student of chemical engineering(2nd year) at jaypee university of engineering and technology. i would like to know about the industries where i can do my summer training. reply soon sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Industries offering training at the end of 2nd year? I am a chemical Engineering student at Jaypee University
  2. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students?
  3. Summer training for B.tech 3rd year Chemical engineering student?
  4. Industries offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student
  5. Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries?
  6. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  7. Different chemical companies and industries where I can join for training in Punjab and gain practical knowledge? Requirements for those companies for training?
  8. Details on how to do summer training in ONGC Dehradun?
  9. How to do summer training in BHEL when doing 3 years in Chemical Engineering?
  10. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical?
  11. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi? -- [New]
  12. Will I get summer training in NTPC Dadri being a chemical engineering student
  13. Companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Ghaziabad and Delhi?
  14. Industrial Training in Summer for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  16. Chemical Industries which offer recruitment to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for Summer training in ONGC for 3rd year B.Tech (chemical engineering) student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?