4th October 2010, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How may I do training from NPTI? List of courses and applying procedure? How may I get schedule for training? I've completed my B.E

I have completed my B.E. and want training from NPTI. tell me the type of course and the selection procedure.also tell me the schedule for the training..

Related Questions:
  1. What's the applying procedure for C.S? When should I do training under C.S? I've completed B.Com and pursuing C.A course
  2. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  3. How to do 2 months of internship after 4th semester? How to apply in companies like HCL, WIPRO, Infosys Gurgaon
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  5. Any MNC gives stipend during 6 months training? Procedure for applying?
  6. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in Indian Space Research Organization?
  7. Eligibility for power training from NPTI?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training? I am a student of private engineering college in Bhilai
  9. Training programs offered by NTPC? Schedule of training programs?
  10. List of Automobile companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  11. How to do training from NPTI after completing B.Tech from EC branch
  12. How may I do one month training for CSE in Surat? What's the applying procedure for the same? List of companies providing training to CSE students?
  13. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
  14. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of industries which offer Training to B.Sc(Biotechnology) graduate? Procedure to apply?
  16. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  17. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal after passing Electronics and Communication branch? Procedure to apply for training?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting winter training in NTPC? -- [New]
3rd April 2012, 11:12 AM
vikassaini1993

Default Re: How may I do training from NPTI? List of courses and applying procedure? How may I get schedule for training? I've completed my B.E

hi
if u want to do training from npti then you will have to request to them for traiining the course in which u want to do training will known by the website of the npti
thank u
all the best
1st April 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do training from NPTI? List of courses and applying procedure? How may I get schedule for training? I've completed my B.E

sir,
i m completed my B.tech in Electrical Engineering and i want to take training in power engineering from NPTI and what the procedure to take admission in npti.
4th April 2017, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to admission in Npti college for B.tech. What will be ranking in wb jee exam for admission and is computer science branch available in this college. Sir,i can't speak in English yet I will try speak in english
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?