11th November 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Ph.D program in UK with UGC-NET or ICMR? Is GRE necessary?

hello
is it necessary to clear GRE or any
related exam to do Phd in UK??
cant one get plus point of clearing UGC-NET
exam of India or ICMR exam???

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Ph.D program without appearing in ICMR and NET?
  2. Procedure of enrollment in PhD Life Science? Prospect after writing exams like GATE, CSIR-UGC NET and ICMR?
  3. Is there any other way to take admission in PhD?
  4. How to get enrolled in PhD Bioinformatics? Is it necessary to clear NET, GATE, ICMR like exams?
  5. Which books should I prefer for UGC CSIR NET and ICMR?
  6. Should I have to appear in NET, GATE or ICMR for the admission in Ph.D programme in India if completed PG in Bioinformatics having 2 years of work experience?
  7. Gap after post graduation is a problem for pursuing PhD from foreign?
  8. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
  9. Best Colleges in India to do Ph.d in Microbiology? What will be the career scope for me after completion of this course?
  10. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  11. Can I appear for CSIR NET Exam and UGC NET Exam being an MCA candidate? In what way I can pursue Ph.D course?
  12. Can I apply for Ph.D in Veterinary Toxicology/Pharmacology as a service candidate if working in ICMR?
  13. After MCA can I do PhD in Computer Science or I will have to do research first?
  14. Which colleges in Bangalore are offering Ph.D Biochemistry?
  15. Eligibility criteria of Ph.D in Nutrition at NIN/ICMR? Syllabus of ICMR-JRF entrance exam?
  16. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD?
  18. How to get admission in IIT? What is the date of sale of forms?
15th November 2014, 10:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Ph.D program in UK with UGC-NET or ICMR? Is GRE necessary?

Well, if you want to get admission in Ph.D from UK, then you have to apply for GRE. UGC NET and ICMR score are not accepted in UK and they will only help you in getting admission in a Indian Universities.

Therefore, be prepared for GRE and also get a decent score in IELTS/TOEFL to prove your English proficiency because the Ph.D course will be offered in language.

Also, get all you documents ready related to your educational and professional qualifications. You have to show the proof of your qualification with a recommendation letter during the Ph.D admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?