21st April 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Marine engineering on the basis of 10th std?

Is it possible to join for diploma with 10th std as eligibility? what is the procedure? is there any college in kerala that offers diploma courses in marine engineering?

9th May 2014, 09:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Marine engineering on the basis of 10th std?

Yes, it is possible to pursue the course of diploma in Marine engineering with tenth standard as the eligibility. You need to follow a certain procedure to get admission in the polytechnic colleges of your state for diploma engineering in marine field.

- You need to appear for the diploma (polytechnic) entrance test conducted by the technical board of education of your state.
- You need to qualify in it with a good rank to opt for best college.
- Then you need to attend the counselling where you will be allotted college.

Yes, there are polytechnic colleges in Kerala which offer diploma course in marine engineering. Some of them are as follows.

-International Educational Council, Kochi
-Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training (CIFNET) - Chennai, Kochi
28th July 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I completed diploma in ece and join in marine academy please give any suggested
31st May 2020, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Well after 10th how can i get a job in marine engineering
15th August 2020, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Requirements of bachelor in marine engineering after completing diploma in marine engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?