15th December 2014, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get MHRD Scholarship if studying in Self Financing Private college through GATE?

Sir,
can i get MHRD scholarship if i got
admission in a 'private self financing college'
through valid GATE score?
please tell me immediately

31st August 2015, 12:52 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get MHRD Scholarship if studying in Self Financing Private college through GATE?

GATE scholarship does not depend whether you have taken admission in private college or government college..

The only thing matter is that whether your college is affiliated to AICTE or not.. and also whether you have taken admission through GATE score or not..If it is then you will definitely get the scholarship..

Below are the attachment which consists list of colleges which are affiliated to AICTE.. If you are taken admission in one of those colleges then you will definitely get the scholarship..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf aicte approved colleges.pdf(5.96 MB, 146 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?