17th August 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech after completing civil engineering?

Respected sir,i want to do b tech after diploma in civil engineering.so how many % i have to get in 3rd year of diploma to get admission in good callege in maharastra.i belongs to open categary.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification needed to become CBI officer after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  2. How may I do MS in Germany after completing B.Tech in civil engineering?
  3. How should I aim to become a talented Civil Engineering after completing Civil Engineering? Which courses do I need to take up after Civil Engineering?
  4. What should I do after completing B.Tech? I am a 4th year B.Tech Civil Engineering student with 70% aggregate
  5. How to start B.Tech after completing diploma in civil engineering
  6. How to d MBA after completing B.Tech in civil engineering
  7. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for civil engineering exam?
  9. What should I do after scoring 70% aggregate in Civil engineering
  10. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  11. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? -- [New]
  12. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  13. How to get admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  14. How to get admission in regular BE/BTech in Civil Engg. at GTU?
  15. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  16. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  18. How to do a career in civil engineering?
12th June 2014, 12:14 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do B.Tech after completing civil engineering?

It is good that you have completed your Diploma in Civil Engineering.

Soon after the completion of this course, the best course for you to join is Civil Engineering.

As you have completed Diploma course, you can join Civil Engineering course through Lateral Entry Scheme.

In this mode, you can directly get admission for 2nd year of Engineering course.

In order to get admission, you have to get through an entrance exam.

If you score 60% of marks in your Diploma course, this is more than enough in making you to be eligible to apply for the Entrance Exam.

There is a good career scope and job opportunities for the candidates after completion of Civil Engineering.

India is in need of civil engineers. So, if you have good subject knowledge, then you can easily get the job by cracking the Interview.

Try to get admission for this course in a top college by securing a good rank in the Entrance Exam.

Then only you will be having the scope to get a better job opportunity through campus placements.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?